PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!!!

jaycee
September 4th, 2010, 04:16
The first upload i am trying to get done,and i have a problem already, i have added flares to the swordfish, and need a link for them, they are in the weapons folder flare gold, flare green, flare blue, flare red, Does anyone know where they came from, i have searched all morning and cant find them. Are they stock by any chance? thanks in advance.

Old Tiger
September 4th, 2010, 05:17
The first upload i am trying to get done,and i have a problem already, i have added flares to the swordfish, and need a link for them, they are in the weapons folder flare gold, flare green, flare blue, flare red, Does anyone know where they came from, i have searched all morning and cant find them. Are they stock by any chance? thanks in advance.

:wavey: jaycee are these the flares you're looken for? There are other ones. Still trying to track em down.:salute:
avhistory_gb_flare_blue_internal.
avhistory_gb_flare_gold_internal.
avhistory_gb_flare_green_internal.
AvHistory_gb_flare_red_internal.
avhistory_xx_parachute_flare1.

jaycee
September 4th, 2010, 05:42
:wavey: jaycee are these the flares you're looken for? There are other ones. Still trying to track em down.:salute:
avhistory_gb_flare_blue_internal.
avhistory_gb_flare_gold_internal.
avhistory_gb_flare_green_internal.
AvHistory_gb_flare_red_internal.
avhistory_xx_parachute_flare1.

Thanks for replying Old Tiger. I have the flares installed, i need to know where they came from so others can download them, They are just flare red, flare gold ECT. Thanks Bud.

Old Tiger
September 4th, 2010, 06:47
:wavey:jaycee I think those flares came from here. I hope:salute:

This plane is a collaberation with many people. The flares are courtesy of Wildbat. The skin courtesy of Stev Fairs and the Mosquito is based of the Mossie by RCAF Gunner

http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/syb2.cgi?section=cfs&file=Mosquito_path_Q22.zip

loverboy1
September 4th, 2010, 06:50
long shot

but check open and access

http://avhistory.org/communityserver/default.aspx

then go to

downloads and look up

AvH_Weapons_&_Special_Effects

then load and use , review in this folder first i think there in this pkg ,,,,,

AvHistory_WepPak_041708 (http://avhistory.org/communityserver/files/folders/avh_weapons__special_effects/entry1037.aspx)

do your review but i think those flares are in this pack ....

Old Tiger
September 4th, 2010, 07:22
The flares are courtesy of Wildbat. This is gold one.

ndicki
September 4th, 2010, 07:24
I think they were originally done for MAW, like most everything else...! Should be in the AVH Weapons pack, I'd expect.

jaycee
September 4th, 2010, 09:27
The flares are courtesy of Wildbat. This is gold one.

Thanks very much O.T. Thats the ones . Thanks for taking time out for this,:salute:

jaycee
September 4th, 2010, 09:35
I dont think there in the av stuff i searched them first, they were done a long time ago, long before maw, i think old tigers found them, Bless him.

Old Tiger
September 4th, 2010, 10:11
I dont think there in the av stuff i searched them first, they were done a long time ago, long before maw, i think old tigers found them, Bless him.

:wavey:I had a hunch those were the ones. Glad to help out.:salute: Here's the gold one.17682