PDA

View Full Version : Dillingham X scenery issue....

James
September 2nd, 2010, 08:09
I have the Aerosoft Dillingham X scenery...but it has started displaying ground above the runway. I can't upload the screenshots because of an upload problem. Madeira X is the same way. Is there a fix for this?

AndyE1976
September 2nd, 2010, 10:30
Have you installed any new scenery recently that might include mesh updates?

The only tip I can give is to have a look at the scenery library and make sure that dillingham x is higher in the list than anything else that might conflict with it.

spotlope
September 2nd, 2010, 11:37
Have you installed any new scenery recently that might include mesh updates?

The only tip I can give is to have a look at the scenery library and make sure that dillingham x is higher in the list than anything else that might conflict with it.

You could also remove and re-install the scenery from the original installer. That would be a quick way to put everything back where it belongs.

AndyE1976
September 2nd, 2010, 12:54
Wouldn't that just add it to the end of the scenery library though?

Agree it would fix an installation problem, but if there's other scenery interferring with it then you'll still need to look at the scenery library or scenery.cfg file to set the priority or turn off the offending item.

spotlope
September 2nd, 2010, 13:15
Wouldn't that just add it to the end of the scenery library though?

Agree it would fix an installation problem, but if there's other scenery interferring with it then you'll still need to look at the scenery library or scenery.cfg file to set the priority or turn off the offending item.

The problem could be something other than a conflicting scenery, which is why I mentioned it. Try it and see.