PDA

View Full Version : OT Breitscheid Airshow album

Mr.Mugel
August 28th, 2010, 04:10
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my airshow Photos from Breitscheid last weekend! Hope you like them, had a great time there, even when the weather turned nasty on sunday evening. We went there by motorcycle, with tent and all camping equipment including a boat, as we stayed another few days at the local lake. So the first shot is of my motorcycle, packed up, with half the load, my dad took the other part.

The airshow was pretty nice, not too crowded, and some nice birds there. They also had a few great formations up in the sky, donīt have many photos of them, had to view them without the lens!

Well, here is the link to the album! (http://www.myalbum.com/Album=3E78JQEP)

All pictures were done with a Sony DSC 150 W, small handheld, so excuse the quality...

Edit: If anybody has use for more Cockpit shots of the Transall, I some more, maybe someone would like to do one for FSX one day?

Well and it canīt hurt to put some shots here, too...

17012 17014

Bjoern
August 28th, 2010, 17:43
Already seen them on SVZ. Good stuff!

I wish though they'd bring a *real* 109 for once and not that spanish imitation.

As for the Trall, there's a payware one for FS9. Maybe the devs want to update it?

SADT
August 28th, 2010, 21:26
Bjoern,

What Paware C160 is there for FS9? i cant find it.

Mr.Mugel
August 29th, 2010, 00:59
Transall project can be found here (http://www.gemeinsam-helfen.de/trall_hp/typo3/index.php?id=64&L=1).
The earnings go to good cause, but it seems that the shop is currently not working.

Yeah, I could live with a Buchon, but I canīt stand it when itīs referred to as Messerschmitt 109, or Me-109 Buchon, and painted in a 109 theme. If it is a Buchon, why not just let it be one as it is?

Saw red 7 real 109G at Hahnweide last year, but it didnīt land their, great sounds, and a fast display.

grunau_baby
August 29th, 2010, 01:01
Thanks for sharing. Great cockpitshot, always loved the "Trall", enjoyed the FS9 Addon a lot. Really miss it in FSX!

The FW190 and the Buchon are a great sight. And I also would like to see the Buchon in a typical spanish paintsceme. Looks good on that plane. Hard to find on most smaller airshows. Moreover the weather and the job kept me from visiting any airshows this year, a pitty.

Regards
Alex

Bjoern
August 30th, 2010, 11:50
Yeah, I could live with a Buchon, but I canīt stand it when itīs referred to as Messerschmitt 109, or Me-109 Buchon, and painted in a 109 theme. If it is a Buchon, why not just let it be one as it is?

The same applies to each and every 109 stand-in out there.

If you don't have the real deal, don't try to BS the audience.
(Thinking of that Bf-108 as a Bf-109 substitute here.)