PDA

View Full Version : SOH Teamspeak

SADT
August 22nd, 2010, 22:37
Hi,

How do I access the SOH teamspeak? When I go into the connect menu, what do I type into the address, port and password boxes???? I tried entering the SOH addy, "www.sim-outhouse.net" and the port 8181, but it could not connect. I am a total newbie at this. Please help me!

Also, how do I logon to the SOH flight server? can I use the same user and password?

jkcook28
August 23rd, 2010, 07:06
Go here: http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?11-FSHost-Sessions

The SOH.net side of things known as the "Flight" Center (rather than Combat Flight Center), sign up and read the stickys' :salute:

TeaSea
August 23rd, 2010, 15:41
Clarify for me JKCook....as a SOH member, do I automatically have access to the flight center with my current user ID and password...or do I need to create a new one?

Thanks.

jkcook28
August 23rd, 2010, 17:26
You will have to register there and you can use your current info IF it's not already taken. (not likely in most cases.) So give it a go.

Tako_Kichi
August 23rd, 2010, 19:02
Clarify for me JKCook....as a SOH member, do I automatically have access to the flight center with my current user ID and password...or do I need to create a new one?

Thanks.
To post on the SOH.net forums you will need to re-register as the membership databases are not shared but to just use the SOH TS3 facilities or the SOH MP server(s) (we have three running at present) you don't need to register.