PDA

View Full Version : For Collin...Simon's cat in real life!

Rami
August 21st, 2010, 11:42
Collin,

I know this isn't CFS2 related, but I took these pictures this morning specifically because I knew you'd get a charge out of it. I went to take a shower this morning, and took the cat litter out of the closet because I was going to change the cat boxes afterward.

While I was in the shower, this happened. I believe he tore a hole in the bag, scooped it out or dragged it on the carpet...all so he could roll around in it like a pig.

I was not thrilled...though I must admit I did find the "caught with a hand in the cookie jar" look rather humorous.

Rami
August 21st, 2010, 11:43
Here are the last two...

CrisGer
August 21st, 2010, 12:05
Good kitty. :)

Ferry_vO
August 21st, 2010, 12:17
Yep, that could have been my cat! He looks similar too.

Mine once opened the fridge, took out the plastic bag I use to keep his food in, open it and get the tin out, remove the lid from the tin and eat what was left in it.. When I found him the tin was empty but my cat had food all over his nose and a really innocent look on his face.. Since that day I have two locks on my fridge that are supposed to keep little children out, but it works for cats too!

Daveroo
August 21st, 2010, 12:33
That's just funny....cats...gotta love em...well, okay I do...lol....

Collin
August 21st, 2010, 12:37
Andy, thanks for the piccies of "Rami's Cat", its when the missus does that you gotta worry. :icon_lol:

regards Collin:ernae: