PDA

View Full Version : to the FSX builders

Daveroo
August 21st, 2010, 09:54
Have any of you concidered the DeHavolin (sp?) Dove? twin engined low wing transport with the "hump" where pilot and co-pilot sit?...man id love to have one just because they look so cool

gajit
August 21st, 2010, 10:05
So would I - there are 2 I know of that are based nr me - one at Goodwood and one at Compton Abbas airfield.

Lionheart
August 21st, 2010, 16:09
There is a brilliant one in FS2004 format, updated to a VC model as well. I highly recommend it. It should run fine in FSX.

Sid2008
August 21st, 2010, 16:43
I was wondering if someone could give me an external FSDS model of the Dove or Viscount and I can put in a VC. It will have to be all freeware, of course.
Sid

Tako_Kichi
August 21st, 2010, 17:09
Here is the Dove for FS2004....

http://www.cbfsim.net/library/thumbnails.php?album=18

....not sure how well it ports to FSX though.

Tako_Kichi
August 21st, 2010, 17:20
I was wondering if someone could give me an external FSDS model of the Dove or Viscount and I can put in a VC. It will have to be all freeware, of course.
Sid
You're best speaking to the builders of the Dove on that. The link in my post above takes you to the download site and it lists the builders, they can be contacted on the Classic British Flight Sim forum.

guzler
August 22nd, 2010, 01:43
The more classic British aircraft in FSX, the better ! FS9 was generously donated with some fine freeware work many of which are found on CBFS, too see some of them updated to FSX versions would be fantastic