PDA

View Full Version : The free or payware release I have waited the longest time for is...

adhockey
November 19th, 2008, 19:55
...the BSMP Metro/Merlin.

It nearly broke me when they announced they were putting all their efforts into getting the ATP out first (I mean, look at that Metro visual model--it's perfect! Plus the ATP has no style or grace.)

Any other SOHers care to share a tale of woe and longing?

strega13
November 19th, 2008, 22:03
FSD's MU-2 . it seems like it's been forever since i have seen the first screens of it and can't wait for it to be made available .

Tom Clayton
November 19th, 2008, 22:16
Check the newly-stuck thread up top!:kilroy:

falcon409
November 20th, 2008, 03:23
FSD's MU-2 . it seems like it's been forever since i have seen the first screens of it and can't wait for it to be made available .
yep, same here. The guy who is actually doing the aircraft popped into another thread where we were discussing FSD releases to state that the MU-2 would be finished and that once he finished two other aircraft, that one would be completed and released. He was taking exception to a statement I made about the FSD MU-2 never seeing the light of day since it's been "on the drawing board" for over two years now. Given what still has to be completed before the MU-2 can be finished and released. . . . . .we'll see.

Tom's reference to the thread stuck above is for the PAD MU-2 which now fills that gap and it's freeware.

expat
November 20th, 2008, 06:41
FSD's MU-2 . it seems like it's been forever

Have been waiting even longer for their Jetstar. Good news is that with their FSX Commander scheduled for release 1st Dec, the Jetstar - and then MU-2 - hopefully are not too far behind.

Felixthreeone
November 20th, 2008, 08:39
Personally, I'm very eager for the MU-2...despite having the PAD freeware aircraft to fly in the interim. Also, waiting very very patiently for the VRS Superhornet (which i pre-ordered :jump:), and the Eaglesoft Diamond DA-42 TwinStar. The Twinstar really is the most improtant of the three for me as I actually have seat time in it.

Daveroo
November 20th, 2008, 08:53
Personally, I'm very eager for the MU-2...despite having the PAD freeware aircraft to fly in the interim. Also, waiting very very patiently for the VRS Superhornet (which i pre-ordered :jump:), and the Eaglesoft Diamond DA-42 TwinStar. The Twinstar really is the most improtant of the three for me as I actually have seat time in it.
there is a DA42 with diesels in it at the auburn airport..sure sounds odd flying over.....just wanted to say dat

Odie
November 20th, 2008, 09:02
Iris Simulations F-14B/D (FSX or FS9)....waiting for the BIG CAT !

skyhawka4m
November 20th, 2008, 09:02
Hey Feilix...the FSD bird is FSX only.

Tom Clayton
November 20th, 2008, 09:05
Tom's reference to the thread stuck above is for the PAD MU-2 which now fills that gap and it's freeware.
Oy! That's what I get for posting in the wee hours of the morning!:banghead::isadizzy:

Alain_F355
November 20th, 2008, 10:04
I have been hoping for a long time that Rick Piper was going to finish the Dehavilland Venom that was on his site for a long time. The link is dead and he is making Fsx payware now so I think it will never be finished.

Felixthreeone
November 20th, 2008, 11:47
You sure John? I was under the impression that Eaglesoft was making that for FS9 and FSX....maybe I will send Ron an E-mail....

strega13
November 21st, 2008, 11:19
the FSD MU-2 is announced on their website as being developed for both FSX and FS9
http://www.fsd-international.com/Hangar/MU2/

Felixthreeone
November 21st, 2008, 12:23
the FSD MU-2 is announced on their website as being developed for both FSX and FS9
http://www.fsd-international.com/Hangar/MU2/

Yeah sorry John my bad should have specified which aircraft I was referring to, but Strega helped me out also. Seems that both aircraft I am anticipating (the DA-42 more so than th MU-2) will be FS9! :jump::ernae:

Drzook
November 21st, 2008, 20:05
I was going to say the Yak-23 but Ito-san came out with that earlier this year. Before that I had waited a good fifteen years or so for one.
I had also wanted a good Lockheed Air Express too, but our own NCGent came out with that recently.
2008 has been very very good to me.:d
PS-and now there's a Pitts Special available? It just keeps getting better and better....:ernae: