PDA

View Full Version : FSaddon under attack

sidler
August 18th, 2010, 05:44
All our servers and websites have been and still are under attack from some Russian scum. I am not sure I will be able to resurrect the forum.... although I have backups of the database, the forum software is old and may not re-install.

I apologize for any inconvenience in accessing our sites and services. Am working through the night to try and clean up the servers, but not sure how well that will go yet.

Dick a.k.a. Sidler

blazefox2
August 18th, 2010, 05:47
sorry to hear that mate, cr-ackers can be a real pain
good luck to you guys for getting everything back on track

gajit
August 18th, 2010, 08:31
Sorry to hear - I will buy your next product as act of support! :salute:

txnetcop
August 18th, 2010, 09:11
I say give 'em the death penalty...OK maybe that is a bit extreme! On second thought give 'em the death penalty!

n4gix
August 18th, 2010, 09:29
Actually, I'd rather see their "man hood" removed entirely; so they'd live the remainder of their pathetic lives in complete shame and humiliation... :bump:

OleBoy
August 18th, 2010, 10:43
Actually, I'd rather see their "man hood" removed entirely; so they'd live the remainder of their pathetic lives in complete shame and humiliation... :bump:

A stick welder set to about 50amps on the scrotum POW!!! :icon_lol::pop4:

Francois
August 18th, 2010, 12:26
Thanks for the moral support guys.. I can use some. Out of some 25 sites at least 12 are ruined and I have to unload, clean and reload them manually. Working day and night..... will let you know when all is well again.

Francois

Bushpounder
August 18th, 2010, 14:32
Those bastards should burn in hell. Maybe we could start the fires with pirates as well!!

Don

OleBoy
August 18th, 2010, 14:40
Thanks for the moral support guys.. I can use some. Out of some 25 sites at least 12 are ruined and I have to unload, clean and reload them manually. Working day and night..... will let you know when all is well again.

Francois

Uh..boy.
Sorry to hear of all the bad. I don't envy being in your position having to deal with all the mess.
....Hopefully after the first the next to follow will somewhat deem easier for the rest.

Hope to hear of good news....soon