PDA

View Full Version : Ace Combat: Joint Assault coming to PSP.

Allen
August 12th, 2010, 22:18
Ace Combat: Joint Assault will be out on Aug 31 for the PSP. So if you have a PSP around you may want to look into this game.

2PzF1ZPsssg
</EMBED>

Allen
September 9th, 2010, 19:33
I ended up getting it on launch day. I wasn't so sure it would would hold water as the game mechanics changed a bit and it is off the nomal story line.

I was wrong. Its solid as "Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception" also on PSP. Its quick to pick up for those new as the first misson were way easy. It gets harded, about 25% way threw there is jump up in how hard the game becomes. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master even for the experienced player.

The game also suports Wi-Fi around the world for players. You can play the campaign in Co-op mode. *Your going to need this if you want to get "S" rank on the missions* This also allows you to play the campaign's "Joint Assault Missons" there is the standard versus mode that also can be played over Wi-Fi.

The best part Wi-Fi play is free. You have to register for the Playstation Network. I registered for it with my PSP. If Wi-Fi is not your thing and you know some one that has the game also. You can play over short range Ad hoc Mode.

If you have a PSP hanging around, this may be a game for you.:jump: