PDA

View Full Version : O/T file hosting sites

Pat Pattle
August 10th, 2010, 23:02
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good file hosting site that would take 100mb+ with no download limit please?
I don't mind too much if it's payware.

There's no way this BoB install is going to get finished this year so I'd like to make a beta available for anyone that's interested whilst it's still the 70th anniversary.

There's nothing grand about it, it's just the new ground textures, global layer etc and a few other odd bits and pieces. Folks would need to add their own aircraft, missions etc.

Thanks,

Clive :)

ndicki
August 10th, 2010, 23:15
I've used Rapidshare.de in the past, but no idea about file size limitations.

BeauBrummie
August 11th, 2010, 00:50
Clive mate ask Jaycee and the boys. I can't see why he wouldn't mind hosting another CFS3 add-on. After all the work you've done and are doing for the team you should be ok for this. ETO,PTO, Korea and then BoB - full set!

HouseHobbit
August 11th, 2010, 09:43
Clive, if any possible get it to me when you can..
I'll build some missions for the beta, that can later be used in the finals..
No problem there..
I look forward to this very much..
Thanks for the great work..:salute: :salute:

I send things often by mediafire.com (up to 200 meg free)..
But i am sure others have sites to send this also they can advise you on..

hairyspin
August 11th, 2010, 10:11
Clive mate ask Jaycee and the boys...

Erm, JayKae? A most obliging gentleman! :salute:

BeauBrummie
August 11th, 2010, 11:32
my goof, sorry Jay!

Pat Pattle
August 12th, 2010, 21:26
Thanks for the replies chaps, Jay has ridden up on his white steed and saved me. :)

Thanks again Jay! :wiggle:

BeauBrummie
August 13th, 2010, 06:19
Just a thought Clive, why don't you have a chat with those admin types and have sticky for your BoB add-on. .......or if you prefer Beau'sCFS3 could offer you your own web pages for screenies, news etc. :jump: As you can see I find this all exciting.