PDA

View Full Version : New from PAD

falcon409
August 9th, 2010, 06:58
For those who enjoy the Premier Aircraft Design models, they have a new one. . .the "Trislander".
Here's the link!
http://www.premaircraft.com/

falcon409
August 9th, 2010, 08:16
I don't seem to be able to leave well enough alone when it comes to tweaking VC panels. If Bob ever makes them to where I can't get to em' then I guess I'll have to quit at that point, lol. I'm playing with some revisions on the Trislander VC.

Dain Arns
August 9th, 2010, 08:18
I don't seem to be able to leave well enough alone when it comes to tweaking VC panels. If Bob ever makes them to where I can't get to em' then I guess I'll have to quit at that point, lol. I'm playing with some revisions on the Trislander VC.

Is that your handy work then in the picture?

falcon409
August 9th, 2010, 08:42
Is that your handy work then in the picture?
Yes sir!:salute:

falcon409
August 10th, 2010, 08:05
Final version. The textures that changed are the cockpit, interior and yoke. All done in a larger size format for FSX users. These pics just show the cockpit with or without the yoke in place, mainly for access to the switches.

falcon409
August 12th, 2010, 08:01
A new livery, just about complete:

Cag40Navy
August 12th, 2010, 09:22
Could you do a Winair livery?

falcon409
August 12th, 2010, 09:52
Could you do a Winair livery?
If you have a particular one in mind, just post a pic and I'll search for any other shots I might need.

Dain Arns
August 12th, 2010, 10:43
Final version. The textures that changed are the cockpit, interior and yoke. All done in a larger size format for FSX users. These pics just show the cockpit with or without the yoke in place, mainly for access to the switches.

Looks great, Ed!
I'm generally not fond of PAD's interiors, I like something pretty polished inside the plane.
But I could work in that "office".
Nice job! :applause: :salute:

falcon409
August 12th, 2010, 11:03
Looks great, Ed!
I'm generally not fond of PAD's interiors, I like something pretty polished inside the plane.
But I could work in that "office".
Nice job! :applause: :salute:
Yea, sadly that seems to be the consensus here. I can always tell when folks are uninterested. . .you get over 300 views and no replies. PAD just makes a very basic aircraft and at least makes it compatible with FSX so it will cross both Sims. Normally, if I find an airplane I like, I'm on it immediately and usually will redo the VC only and I only do that because I like doing that sort of thing. In some cases, if there are some creative liveries to be done I'll knock out a few that Bob can add to the repaint page.

Personally, I like the aircraft they put out, they cover a nice variety of types and it gives me something different to fly. I have never really gotten into being a "systems" aficionado and FDE's that are off, don't bother me either because I've never flown any of these airplane before anyway, so what do I know? lol. . .For me, it's simply getting off the ground, enjoying the flight, seeing some scenery and landing safely. That an airplane is lacking all the correct placards, rivets, compartments, etc is of no real consequence.:salute:

IanP
August 12th, 2010, 12:03
It's a pretty unique aircraft. Not my cup of tea really, I've always thought they're a bit odd personally, but PAD have definitely filled a gap in the FS flightline that others seem to have neglected.

I like what you've done with the office. Admittedly I've only compared screenshots, but it looks a lot sharper and more usable to me.

Ian P.