PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if I can talk C9G into joining me next year ...

Snuffy
August 7th, 2010, 08:39
Seems this is an annual event in NYC ...

UxI46nl9pkc

Bjoern
August 7th, 2010, 08:55
Running around without pants in public?

Yeah, give me a few drinks and count me in! :icon_lol:

Matt Wynn
August 7th, 2010, 09:04
Running around without pants in public?

Yeah, give me a few drinks and count me in! :icon_lol:

sounds like a normal night out in London with 2PARA that.... no Trousers, all that's missing is a donner kebab in one hand and a traffic cone on the head.... singing the good 'ole bloody sunday para chant...

@Snuffy : we know you'd take piccies... don't tell HH, he'll go mad for that idea :icon_lol:

TARPSBird
August 7th, 2010, 09:15
sounds like a normal night out in London with 2PARA that....
Was thinking the same thing about my old Navy squadron - just an average night on the town! :icon_lol:

HouseHobbit
August 7th, 2010, 09:34
I am In!!!
NO pants!!! OH YEA!!!!
YEA, YEA,YEA, maybe we can get C9G to join in..
OH I CAN"T WAIT!!!
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Off to shave my feet...
Have to look special for this..:icon_lol:

I'll bring the mead!!!

jmig
August 7th, 2010, 09:47
Snuffy, Snuffy.....http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php), something tells me that with C9Gal, if anyone takes off their pants it will be you and HH.

kilo delta
August 7th, 2010, 12:14
Amateurs!...back in my misspent youth I'd go without the underwear too! :d

Matt Wynn
August 7th, 2010, 12:29

Errrr...... thanks for that KD.... :icon_lol:

kilo delta
August 7th, 2010, 12:31
Errrr...... thanks for that KD.... :icon_lol:

No problem....I'll even PM you the pics as proof...

:d :d :salute:

Matt Wynn
August 7th, 2010, 12:49
No problem....I'll even PM you the pics as proof...

do that and i'll have to gouge out my eyes, after i've shown you the open end of the 50F :icon_lol:

smilo
August 7th, 2010, 12:54
way back in the day,
at the Top Hat Bar
in Missoula, Montana,
the bartender wore chaps
with no pants.
very tasteful...

the double takes were hilarious.

Bone
August 7th, 2010, 13:48

Going "commando", lol.

Bjoern
August 7th, 2010, 14:12
sounds like a normal night out in London with 2PARA that.... no Trousers, all that's missing is a donner kebab in one hand and a traffic cone on the head.... singing the good 'ole bloody sunday para chant...

Remember me to never go out drinking with you guys. I'd be facepalming all evening long. :d

Matt Wynn
August 7th, 2010, 19:29
Bjoern 2PARA are a good bunch, a little crazy perhaps but a good bunch, if you want the kings of crazy come say hello to the SFSG, we're a bit insane.... we like skydiving... overloaded, we enjoy offshore insertions...from a moving RIB (Gemini etc...) and even more importantly we love sunshine and topping up our tans :salute: oh we also make 2PARA look sane.... makes 2 PARA look sane because we're 1PARA (Mostly)

Henry
August 7th, 2010, 19:34
ok im in
if theres a pub crawl in there somewhere
briefs or boxers?

H:wavey:

stansdds
August 7th, 2010, 20:09
That's all well and ... somewhat good... until someone shows up with underwear featuring a prominent skid mark. :icon_eek::173go1:

Navy Chief
August 7th, 2010, 22:51
That's all well and ... somewhat good... until someone shows up with underwear featuring a prominent skid mark. :icon_eek::173go1:

Eeewwww!

NC

jmig
August 8th, 2010, 04:37

Thread killer, thread killer! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick006.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I can see the time is rapidly approaching to put some clothes on this baby and close it. :jump:

Tom Clayton
August 8th, 2010, 07:45

Like this guy???
I am a disturbed individual!

y2QfIegR_a8

stansdds
August 8th, 2010, 09:40
Like this guy???
I am a disturbed individual!

y2QfIegR_a8
Yep, that would be the guy.

Bjoern
August 8th, 2010, 10:19
Bjoern 2PARA are a good bunch, a little crazy perhaps but a good bunch, if you want the kings of crazy come say hello to the SFSG, we're a bit insane.... we like skydiving... overloaded, we enjoy offshore insertions...from a moving RIB (Gemini etc...) and even more importantly we love sunshine and topping up our tans :salute: oh we also make 2PARA look sane.... makes 2 PARA look sane because we're 1PARA (Mostly)

Insanity is *the* prerequisite to become a para.

Seriously, I've only met two sane paras so far. One was a girl, the other one only did his regular service there and then worked as a barkeeper.

(I don't have a problem with crazy and fun. It's the volume that's disturbing me. I think a Manowar concert is nothing compared to a bunch of extremely drunk english soldiers. Believe me, I've seen a few.)

Kofschip
August 8th, 2010, 15:45
Just a casual question:

Who is going to show up in thongs?

:bump:

Matt Wynn
August 8th, 2010, 15:51
(I don't have a problem with crazy and fun. It's the volume that's disturbing me. I think a Manowar concert is nothing compared to a bunch of extremely drunk english soldiers. Believe me, I've seen a few.)

I can't argue with you there, and you're right insanity is Key, in the UK there are no females in the Parachute Regt. Itself...

back on topic.... yeah who'll wear a thong? i might have to book a holiday just to witness this :icon_lol:

HouseHobbit
August 8th, 2010, 16:15
NO !!!!
You don't want to see this!!

I was with the british para's for a bit in the 70's and in the Pubs at night, it was really difficult
to get these drunk Crazy's to keep their pants on as is was..LOL..

Yea I did a bit of time with the Brits while in europe..
Made me GLAD I was a American..:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

But they are a FUN LOT to say the least..:salute:

I realy did enjoy meeting amd serving with them..
Even if they liked to do stripper acts on Bar tables..!!!:jump: