PDA

View Full Version : I think I made a booboo .

XLR8
August 6th, 2010, 13:38
I have been doing some scenery work in FSX,using instant scenery 2 . I was also getting the Nimitz carrier and the carrier tracks working . But I deleted some files in the addon scenery folder,by mistaken . Anyways I keep getting addon scenery conf window and think its from deleting the files in that folder . I know there was a texture folder but don't know what the other folder was . I usally backup the folder but just got side tracked .

Is there a way of fixing this ? Can I put a folder in there and if yes what folder. Or do I need to reinstall the whole FSX,accleration software .

gera
August 6th, 2010, 13:56
If I understand you right, FSX is not finding those files from an "active" sceney directory and will send those screens forever until it does ...or...go into your FX scenery menu and "delete" or disactivate the culprit....it has happened to me a few times too.

XLR8
August 6th, 2010, 15:02
If I understand you right, FSX is not finding those files from an "active" sceney directory and will send those screens forever until it does ...or...go into your FX scenery menu and "delete" or disactivate the culprit....it has happened to me a few times too.

Thank you very much .

italoc
August 7th, 2010, 08:39

Hei Gera, I really love your new avatar ......:applause::applause::applause:
Italo