PDA

View Full Version : Starting point in mission builder

tobob
August 3rd, 2010, 11:48
How would I change the starting point in mission builder for an ETO install?

I'm sure it's a "file adjustment", just not sure where or what one.

TB

blohmundvoss
August 3rd, 2010, 12:05
Hi tobob

From an earlier thread on this -

"hard-coded into the lower half of the mplanner.dll module (found by hexing the file). The "mplanner.dll" controls all MB related activity...."

Cheers
BuV

Jagdflieger
August 3rd, 2010, 13:01
Yep, Blohm und Voss is correct.

A quick way to get to the area you want is through the "Opareas.dat" file.

Go to the archives and download my Mission Builder Mega Pack and use the Opareas file included with it. Install it per instructions and then when you fire up the MB, you can select the Opareas button and select from a list of theaters and locations where you want to start your mission.

Get it here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=Jagdflieger

tobob
August 3rd, 2010, 13:53
Hi tobob

From an earlier thread on this -

"hard-coded into the lower half of the mplanner.dll module (found by hexing the file). The "mplanner.dll" controls all MB related activity...."

Cheers
BuV

Yikes!!! I can live with it. Thank you BuV!

Yep, Blohm und Voss is correct.

A quick way to get to the area you want is through the "Opareas.dat" file.

Go to the archives and download my Mission Builder Mega Pack and use the Opareas file included with it. Install it per instructions and then when you fire up the MB, you can select the Opareas button and select from a list of theaters and locations where you want to start your mission.

Oh yeah I already got that one! (One of the first things to go into a new install) Thank you!!!!

That's how I've been doin it all along. Cheers!