PDA

View Full Version : Just makes ya wanna smack yourself

falcon409
July 31st, 2010, 20:10
I've been flying the latest Monthly Hoplist on our server and I was down to the last hop. I had just called the tower for clearance (25nm out) and got the pattern instructions. Without really looking close, I went to click off the ATC window which happened to be in the upper right corner of the screen. . .and. . .clicked out of FSX instead, lol. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!:banghead::banghead:

peter12213
July 31st, 2010, 20:21
Actually Ed i've never tried that server I think I will do in future, and accidents happen mate!

Dangerousdave26
July 31st, 2010, 20:23
Zoinks

That does stink.

Cag40Navy
July 31st, 2010, 20:40
I know the feeling. I have done it once or twice before...

srgalahad
July 31st, 2010, 21:25
There is no need to smack yourself over something like that, but it's good of you to tell us.

After all we are always here to help..

Don't worry about it Ed.:violent:

BladeLWS
July 31st, 2010, 21:44
Just don't hit that small x on the upper right corner while driving your car! :violent::icon_lol:

pilottj
July 31st, 2010, 22:02
hehe yeah ive clicked the X accidently. ive also tried to hit CTRL L at night like on approach to turn on/off the landing lights but accidently hit Ctrl ; which resets the flight :angryfir:

lol you ever type a really long email like on Yahoo or Gmail or somthing, and accidently close the browser before you hit send? :banghead:

hehe I wonder if Ken has accidently done that when typing one of his long posts and accidently closing the browser before posting...its happned to me few times. :d

blazefox2
July 31st, 2010, 22:29
ive never had that problem just because of the fact that i fly fullscreen so no [x] in the corner for me =)

falcon409
August 1st, 2010, 06:04
ive never had that problem just because of the fact that i fly fullscreen so no [x] in the corner for me =)
Yea I would except that when using FSHost Client, you can't fly full screen in FSX.:salute: