PDA

View Full Version : Another interesting Item

Nonato
July 30th, 2010, 10:59
Skin masters, sirs

Anyone planning a skin upgrade of the early P-51 models for the North African Theater (MAW)? if it is not too much too ask, of course...:wavey::jump:

ndicki
July 30th, 2010, 11:52
I did one, admittedly for the stock P-51B, but as a P-51A, or Apache or something. I think it's in the archives.

Nonato
July 30th, 2010, 13:05
I did one, admittedly for the stock P-51B, but as a P-51A, or Apache or something. I think it's in the archives.

Nigel

Yes, sir. I already have it and it's a great skin! :salute:
That's exactly why I wanted more...:wiggle:

N.

ndicki
July 30th, 2010, 22:34
Oh grief. I'm a bit busy at the moment. If anybody else would like to try?

Which precise model do you have in mind?

Nonato
July 31st, 2010, 02:21
Oh grief. I'm a bit busy at the moment. If anybody else would like to try?

Which precise model do you have in mind?

Maybe the A-36 Apache (I'm always thinking of Pantelleria island) or the photo recon F-6c...
Eva Lee, your model, is great though..thanks.

N.

ndicki
July 31st, 2010, 05:18
No, I mean which visual model. I think the only freeware ones are Merlin Mustangs, aren't they? Jon did an Allison Mustangs pack, but they're payware.

Nonato
July 31st, 2010, 05:25
No, I mean which visual model. I think the only freeware ones are Merlin Mustangs, aren't they? Jon did an Allison Mustangs pack, but they're payware.

Those two I mentioned are Allison powered, aren't they? I was thinking more of a skin upgrade/new-one from the existing Eva Lee, than creating another Mustang model (I know there are more important projects "en route"...).

N.

ndicki
July 31st, 2010, 07:50
Goodness knows if I even have it still. I think it was lost in a crash some time ago...

Nonato
July 31st, 2010, 08:58
Goodness knows if I even have it still. I think it was lost in a crash some time ago...

Oh, sorry...what a pity!!:crybaby:

ndicki
July 31st, 2010, 09:21
Found it again - it's the others - the RAF ones - that have gone. In the end, the original template isn't even one of mine! Must be Wildbat's, at a guess. Lots of details I'd do now but didn't do then - even if in the end it's not that old.

Anyway, if you can feed me with info and profiles, I can try and crack out one or two in-between my Bf109s!

swpierce
July 31st, 2010, 09:27
Sky Unlimited has a nice selection of early Mustangs in it's payware pack with quite a few additional skins available in an additional free download.