PDA

View Full Version : No pilot in certain planes. Pas de pilote dans certains avions

dewoitine
July 25th, 2010, 05:14
Well, gentlemen, I return on a subject for which I had no answers : no pilot in certain planes !
Indeed here are 2 planes without pilot, H75 and Po631 as well as DB7 1355313554
And others with pilot: usa, britain, ,german, french...
@+

Bien, messieurs, je reviens sur un sujet pour lequel je n'ai pas eu de réponses : pas de pilote dans l'avion !
En effet voici les 2 avions sans pilote, H75 et Po631 ainsi que DB7
et les autres avec pilote: étatsuniens, anglais, allemand, français...
@+

ndicki
July 25th, 2010, 06:59
What type of install are you using? Basic CFS with/without NEK, MAW or ETO, etc, etc? Are French aircraft appearing under the French nationality tab in the QC menu, or not?

dewoitine
July 25th, 2010, 08:51
What type of install are you using? Basic CFS with/without NEK, MAW or ETO, etc, etc? Are French aircraft appearing under the French nationality tab in the QC menu, or not?

I installed CFS3 with NEK, ETO and French aircrafts appear under French nationality.
But just the 2 French aircrafts and just DB7 or Boston have no pilot (French or other nationality).

ndicki
July 25th, 2010, 09:33
Very odd... Not what I thought it might be.

Anybody know?

MajorMagee
July 25th, 2010, 10:17
It's a function of the LOD levels. If you zoom in very close you should see a pilot, but as you move farther away he is no longer part of the model.

dewoitine
July 25th, 2010, 13:28
1 photo 13602 without pilot and after 1 photo open cockpit just before evacuate with parachute13603 I don't understand !

va44
July 25th, 2010, 14:54
Hello,

it's just a display problem, you must apply the definition of level 5 for details airplanes.

Best regards

HouseHobbit
July 25th, 2010, 15:08
I had to check mine, and they have pilots..
I can't for the life of me work out any of this..
Perhaps a shared file missing??

Old Tiger
July 25th, 2010, 15:29
I had to check mine, and they have pilots..
I can't for the life of me work out any of this..
Perhaps a shared file missing??

I just checked mine out also, I agree with Owen, gota be a shared file missing.
:salute:

dewoitine
July 26th, 2010, 00:11
Hello,

it's just a display problem, you must apply the definition of level 5 for details airplanes.

Best regards

Hello va44,
Where is level 5 ?

Regards

ndicki
July 26th, 2010, 00:39
Utilisez l'outil de configuration cfs3config.exe qui se trouve dans CFS3 (MAW, ETO) racine.

Il faut le parametrer comme ceci:

http://regshanger.com/Groundcrew/homepage/Garage/2048%20textures/Ground%20Crew%20Design%20CFS3%202048x2048%20settin gs.php

(Fichier - parametres personnalises - OK - fenetre - etc)

Il est probable qu'il faudra modifier quelques parametres a la main par la suite; s'il y en a ou vous n'arrivez pas a entrer la valeur precise, notez sur une feuille la valeur que vous venez d'entrer, et vous pouvez ensuite le modifier sous Notepad.

Ensuite il faut sauvegarder comme ceci:

Fichier - modifier les options d'affichage - selectionner la resolution - anti-crenelage 4 exemples - OK

et ensuite cliquer sur "QUITTER" dans le menu - ne cliquez pas sur le X dans le coin, sinon vos parametres ne seront pas enregistres... encore un bug...

Pour modifier sous Notepad - allez dans

C:\Documents and Settings\votre nom d'utilisateur\Application Data\Microsoft\Combat Flight Simulator 3.0

et trouvez ConfigOverrides.xml

Il s'ouvre donc avec notepad, et en cherchant les valeurs non-conformes que vous avez entres, vous pourrez les remplacer par les valeurs souhaites.

Un peu de logique et ca marche sans probleme!

Une fois tout termine, allez voir si ca marche, et une fois satisfait, il suffit de copier ce fichier et le coller dans les autres dossiers data CFS3 (donc ETO et MAW) dans votre dossier application data.

For the benefit of those who do not understand French, I've just explained how to apply Luca's Hi-Res settings in ConfigOverrides.

dewoitine
July 26th, 2010, 02:36
Hello ndiki,

I am happy ! the solution is good.
Thank you very much.

Best regards:ernae:

ndicki
July 26th, 2010, 05:13
Glad to hear it! But va44 found the source of the problem.

dewoitine
July 26th, 2010, 07:44
Right,
As in rugby, the pass is good and you touch down.
Thank you va44 !:salute:

va44
July 26th, 2010, 09:06
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

good flight and don't forget check-six.

:salute: