PDA

View Full Version : BoB scenery wip

Pat Pattle
July 23rd, 2010, 14:02
Hi all, have been taking a break of late but found a few hours this week for a bit more work on the BoB install. Hope you like them.

Tangmere, Sussex

Dispersal at Killing Wood, Hawkinge, Kent.
Features Frostys wonderful 'Blenheim' pens!

Dorniers over London (new photographic scenery tiles)

gaw
July 23rd, 2010, 16:08
these are great!!!.....look forward to all the stuff you give us....thanks!

seacondor
July 23rd, 2010, 21:27
Great work Clive.
By the way was Alan Deere just visiting? :kilroy:
I am reading his book right now and I do believe he was based at Hornchurch and Manston with 54 squadron during the Battle of Britian. :-) I know, there is always someone....

HouseHobbit
July 24th, 2010, 01:52
This is Too Cool..
Thanks for the new scenery files..
I'll plan to crash some birds here now...
Can't wait to belly in, at a couple of these..
Thanks..:salute:

Stickshaker
July 24th, 2010, 02:21
Looking excellent, Clive!

Will this scenery be for eras 1 and 2 only?

Led Zeppelin
July 24th, 2010, 05:33
beautifull.

ndicki
July 24th, 2010, 06:37
Looks great - but I'm worried I'll need a new computer! As it is, ETO doesn't go that well any more...

dancat
July 24th, 2010, 06:53
come on Nigel, just update that commodore 64 already!:icon_lol:
that is really looking great Clive!

rbp71854
July 25th, 2010, 00:06
As usually the case, looking great Clive.

Murray Cod
July 25th, 2010, 01:24
fantastic looking work Clive.

ndicki
July 25th, 2010, 01:25
come on Nigel, just update that commodore 64 already!:icon_lol:
that is really looking great Clive!

Thank you, Jon. I'll have you know I've upgraded to a 33MHz with Windows 3.1 - now that I think constitutes progress!

Pat Pattle
July 25th, 2010, 02:08
By the way was Alan Deere just visiting? :kilroy:
I am reading his book right now and I do believe he was based at Hornchurch and Manston with 54 squadron during the Battle of Britian. :-) I know, there is always someone.... Lol Greg, yeah I know, I know and Rochford... :) Too much to do to little time and only me doing this.
Have created stand-alones of the static Spit this morning and now have almost a full set of 610 sqdn aircraft. http://www.610squadron.com/about.php?cmd=about_aircraft

Will this scenery be for eras 1 and 2 only? The idea was for a stand-alone install to mark the 70th anniversary StickShaker, but I can't see it being finished for the 80th! I'll probably just zip up the files I have and upload it as a beta sometime.

but I'm worried I'll need a new computer! As it is, ETO doesn't go that well any more....and you a highly paid Lecturer Nigel, small change for you I would have thought :icon_lol:
Actually the fps hit is no greater than standard ETO if at all, the textures are smaller and the mos files have only the one layer.