PDA

View Full Version : Mission-Breakdown

skybolt66
July 22nd, 2010, 23:12
Flying "Aces"-campaign--nearly all runs-well now, some missions break after enginestart. Shown is:
"Mission acomplished"---WELL DONE! Same happens by single-mission. What entries in DYN-or MIS-files can be reason for those breakdowns? I never had bugs like this in many other miss.+campgns. before. It's no act----missions are similar---but think, would be good to know WHY??:gameoff:

Devildog73
July 23rd, 2010, 16:41
skybolt, which missions?

Mine worked fine when I uploaded them. These sound like dyn file errors.

DD

skybolt66
July 24th, 2010, 02:10
Hi Devildog73, missions from "Aces 1". #12+16 just after engine-start, #14 after WP2, using
warp(211 miles!) All others work well, campaign isn't interrupted. I can post DYN-files if needed.
System: Vista HP+SP2.

Devildog73
July 24th, 2010, 03:16
Hi Devildog73, missions from "Aces 1". #12+16 just after engine-start, #14 after WP2, using
warp(211 miles!) All others work well, campaign isn't interrupted. I can post DYN-files if needed.
System: Vista HP+SP2.

I will take a look at those missions this weekend and see what is going on.

Also did you see the "Exploding Airplanes" thread by alpha_1? Try Bearcat's suggestion and see what you get with that.
I will still look at the missions in MB, but it could be a scenery config difference between my setup and yours.

Devildog73
July 24th, 2010, 04:11
Okay, found some problems with those missions on my machine as well, and am in process of re-building it. So far so good.

Will upload it as a patch when I get it and 16 rebuilt.

I am truly sorry for the glitch. They worked fine before I uploaded them. Don't know exactly what happened. I will have the patch done by end of weekend.

Lee

Devildog73
July 24th, 2010, 08:15
Just uploaded the patch for both missions.

Delete Bong_12 and Bong_16 mis and dyn files in both Campaign and Mission Folders and replace them with these.

Again, I don't know what happened to them, but these work fine on my computer.

Jagdflieger
July 25th, 2010, 01:06
The patch is in the queue and ready to D/L.

Thanks DD.

skybolt66
July 25th, 2010, 10:19
...well, cow is off from ice! Thanks for promtply weekend-repairwork---
Btw. unusual: ALL missions end abrubt by goal-reaching => black screen and...see above.
No option to land or exit whith "ESC"
Anyhow---keepon creating!
skybolt66.

Devildog73
July 25th, 2010, 12:59
That I am not familiar with.

All of mine end after landing or Xing out at the landing approach.

Never have seen a black screen.......