PDA

View Full Version : repaints for SOH F-100

Lateral-G
July 22nd, 2010, 12:08
Are there any repaints for the SOH F-100? Would like to get a T-Bird or Skyblazers paint job....

-G-

skyblazer3
July 22nd, 2010, 14:34
Are there any repaints for the SOH F-100? Would like to get a T-Bird or Skyblazers paint job....

-G-

Both exist. They were with the original version of the donationware package. You should be able to find them in the tangled maze that is the downloads section on SOH.

The paints themselves are nice, but unfortunately there is no way to remove the drop tanks or refueling probes on the model. If I could remove that probe and tanks I would fly the F-100 much more than I do now -- it really is a great aircraft now that it has been reworked by the fine people on SOH. I might even change over my Skyblazers aerobatic team to the 100 from the F-86. My father flew right wing on the Skyblazers for 4 years in the F-100..... they were some fantastic pilots to do the things they did with that unforgiving aircraft.

Chris Eells:salute::salute:

EDIT: The T-bird and Skyblazer paints should be in one of the packages on this page of the SOH donationware section: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php