PDA

View Full Version : " Your Own".......Yes Sir!!!!!

gera
November 17th, 2008, 20:56
You download a plane.......where do you go and fly it ????...:running::running:
NY...San Francisco, N.O., LA, Rio, Madrid.....Panama??? what a hassle!!!! you have to choose from so many Airports.....:banghead:.....

Now you can have Your Very Own Airport....It Includes:
8500 ft Re/enforced Cement Runway....125ft Wide!!!!!!!!
Cement Taxiways, also Re-enforced Cement of the best quality.
Lighted from Dawn to Dawn!!!!!.....powerful bulbs all around!!!!
Lighted Aprons.....
Terminal for your Passangers..
Alsooooooooooooo.......we have placed a fair Town with good Hotels
and around 13 Bars!!!!!!!....one has all night Shows!!!!!!.....very near the terminal
2 Marinas!!!!!! with Plush Hotels and many boats for rent and Sale.....and some crazy traffic to boost!!!!!
Just Go Tomorrow to Avsim and FlightSim and get it.....

Oh Yea...it includes, an AFCAD for your runway, Scenery Galore, and an AircraftCarrier.....Hummm, Hummmm...................:jump::jump::jump:

Take a Look.............Below.

gera
November 17th, 2008, 21:03
Some Pics.....of "Your Own"!!!!!

CG_1976
November 17th, 2008, 21:52
Creative and artistic. I'll for sure check this out.:applause:Thank You

wildcat400
November 17th, 2008, 23:37
Interesting. I might have to investigate this further.

gera
November 18th, 2008, 05:24
Additional Pics.....:kilroy:

gera
November 18th, 2008, 06:28
Have uploaded to Avsim and Flightsim........any comments will be appreciated:kilroy::kilroy:

gera
November 18th, 2008, 06:35
Hi Trans and Wildcat......Thanks for the confidence guys.......hope you enjoy the climate, the great airfield, the bars, the shows and donīt forget to get a boat at the Marina and take a ride around to the nearby town or fly over the ships and carrier........Oh, Lolita Klick will give you a free drink at her bar....The Puckly Dunk Duck!!!!....you can catch the bus by the terminal........:kilroy:

Note: I made the town fearly flat so you can take a car and drive around too!!

Lionheart
November 18th, 2008, 08:24
You are amazing Gera!

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

You dont just make an airport, you make a town to go with it, including the people and adventures!

:medals:

Bill

wildcat400
November 18th, 2008, 09:23
Have uploaded to Avsim and Flightsim........any comments will be appreciated:kilroy::kilroy:
I am not trying to be lazy, but could you post the avsim link please? I figured that it would be on their front page under "new files" but it's not.

gera
November 18th, 2008, 10:29
Hi Bill.................Thank you, you always have a kind word, but you amaze me more with your aircraft creations!!! I only wish I could make a plane like you do, that amigo, is real artist work.......by the way!!!! am still waiting for the Amazing Kodiak!!!!!!!----enjoy the Airport..:ernae:

Wildcat.....Just go to the FSX Scenery Section...they just posted it. (I tried a link but it sends you to the login page...sorry).

THibben
November 18th, 2008, 12:59
Looks great, but for me the runway only shows thru the existing terrain in a few places. Can the runway be raised a few feet?

Thanks for the hard work.

Tom

Panther_99FS
November 18th, 2008, 13:59
Wonderful idea! :applause:

MCDesigns
November 18th, 2008, 14:23
I am not trying to be lazy, but could you post the avsim link please? I figured that it would be on their front page under "new files" but it's not.

Always check the new files in the library first, the front page listings are a day behind.

great job gera! :ernae:

EgoR64
November 18th, 2008, 15:57
:wavey:

Very Nice Gera !!

Thx a Bunch !!

Wonderful !!

Many Cheers !! :applause::ernae::applause:

BananaBob
November 18th, 2008, 16:41
This looks fun:applause:, downloading now. Great idea gera! :ernae:

gera
November 18th, 2008, 17:29
Thanks guys......glad you liked it. I am right now abou 30 miles from there working with Uncle Lukas of Palooka Ville connecting his radio antenna very near his very dangerous 2500 foot grass field. He has made a contract with some outfit in Yourown Air Service to get supplies in once a week.....eary place here!!! way down the mountains......if we finish tonight and the radio works I'll post this airfield by friday........:d:d:d

Amigo Thibben.....I use Ultimate Terrain X which is probably conflicting with your setup......do me a favor: ....place your plane on top of the tarmac which you can see and tell me more or less how high it is from the ground...I'll place a platform high enough so it works for you.....write me to my e-mail and I will send you the corrected .bgl......

The 'YourOwn" administration is at your service.........:d:d...............Banana Bob, Who is the blond ??????

BananaBob
November 18th, 2008, 17:37
The 'YourOwn" administration is at your service.........:d:d...............Banana Bob, Who is the blond ??????

Mi esposa, LOL :costumes:

gera
November 18th, 2008, 17:40
Mi esposa, LOL :costumes:

hahahahahahahahahahahahah......My respects to her!!!!!:kilroy:

THibben
November 18th, 2008, 18:26
Gera,

Thanks for getting back. The altitude is 63.2 ft.

I also have Ultimate terrain FSX. I am looking to see if I ever reinstalled it when I switched to Vista 64. It is in the FSX scenery library but have not found where it is loaded yet. If it is not installed is that causing the problem?

Thanks,

Tom

gera
November 18th, 2008, 19:23
Gera,

Thanks for getting back. The altitude is 63.2 ft.

I also have Ultimate terrain FSX. I am looking to see if I ever reinstalled it when I switched to Vista 64. It is in the FSX scenery library but have not found where it is loaded yet. If it is not installed is that causing the problem?

Thanks,

Tom

Yes.....check and see if its installed if not as you do it it should solve the problem....anyway let me know.:kilroy:

THibben
November 18th, 2008, 19:49
Gera,

I only have UTUSAX not Canada.

Thanks,

Tom

THibben
November 18th, 2008, 19:51
Gera,

I only have UTUSAX not Canada.

Tom

Sorry duplicate

glennc
November 18th, 2008, 20:41
I am seeing something like that, only worse. From the air, it looks like the runway is under about 30 feet of sand. Sitting on the runway if I load at the active runway, all I see is some weird walls. I was able to fly a helicopter out to the carrier but landing on it put the chopper under the deck to about my eyeballs, no crash detected. The taxiways and ramp are OK, but in a long narrow trench and there is no autogen on the town. I made a very rare successful helicopter landing next to the airliner. The boat docks are on dry land. I don't know for sure where I am. I do have Xgraphics loaded. Also, I have Vancouverplus but I don't know how far away that is.

Glenn

wildcat400
November 18th, 2008, 20:58
I am having the same issues as everyone else.

gera
November 19th, 2008, 05:19
Oh Boy......Thatīs FSX and addons fer ya!!!!!!:redf:....some get it some donīt....Wildcat400 you really got something strange in there!!!!!!, Glennc....your description is atrocious!!!! :) and yes, the carrier is not solid........Sorry guys, I guess "Your Own" is not for everyone hu?.......Mesh, is mostly the culprit since elevations change from one to the other..so when I flatten an area to put in an airfield there is a chance some will not get to see it or is above or below their natural ground........if its under its realtively easy to fix but if its "above" mine it gets pretty nitty griddy to hit the right altitude........Donīt worry, you can always send a B-52 or a TU-195 and blow the thing to smitherins:banghead:....or somewhere else........anyway thanks for the input, really appreciate it:wavey:......weīll see what can be done better in the future.................for those with "all is well in Funky Town" enjoy your airport...............:ernae:

Marlin
November 19th, 2008, 14:32
Hay man, did you include the lighthouse?:d

http://static2.bareka.com/photos/medium/12532649.jpg

glennc
November 20th, 2008, 16:45
Gera,

I thought I'd see what a blow torch would do. :costumes:

Glenn

gera
November 21st, 2008, 10:59
Hummm, Glenn, by the looks of it, your FSX dinīt like it fer sure!!!!!!! do not dismay piloto
a fix is in the way......sooner or later.:running:

glennc
November 21st, 2008, 18:38
Gera, Roger. Its a great idea. Just in case some hasn't found it, I used the F-16 because I knew where it was, more or less, from the FSX map. So, NAS Whidbey Island was the departure point, then followed Puget Sound north shore and took the recce photo, then landed at Fairchild, just because it was getting late. It was a lot of fun.

I can guess this is another one of those labors of love we see so often in these parts. I'll be watching to see how it develops when you can.

Glenn