PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Sky Unlimited/Flight1

AndyG43
July 18th, 2010, 03:26
Well, the reinstallation goes on, but the odd snag being hit! Trying to reinstall all my Sky Unlimited products is proving impossible - the Flight1 wrapper keeps telling me that I have invalid keys when, quite frankly, I don't! Has anybody else experienced this problem?

modelr
July 18th, 2010, 06:02
Log into your account at Flight1, you can get all your keys there, and any that need updating, (Rare, but does happen) can be retrieved there. Even those you've lost the reciepts for should be on your account page. I've had no trouble reinstalling/reinstating lost/bad keys from there.

AndyG43
July 18th, 2010, 06:25
That's the problem - I've done all of that, downloaded fresh installers AND fresh keys, still getting the invalid key problems! I've just tried my 4th combination of new loaders/keys and, bizarrely, have managed to reload one more product - but still two to go, so very frustrating.

rich12545
July 18th, 2010, 07:05
You might have better luck getting answers on the Flight 1 forum.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/

AndyG43
July 19th, 2010, 01:54
Jesse has stepped up to the plate and is looking into the problem; I had emailed him, and left a message on the Skyunlimited forum, but had no response, hence my question here - his silence was understandable though, when you conisder he is getting married and buying a house, so a little preoccupied!

Thanks Jesse, and congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!

Karaya
July 21st, 2010, 01:10
Have you tried this link:

https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=lostorder

I was having trouble with a purchase to,but this sorted it out.

AndyG43
July 21st, 2010, 02:15
Well, Jesse is on the case now, so I'm happy to leave it in his capable hands for the moment!

Cerberus
August 4th, 2010, 20:21
Well, Jesse is on the case now, so I'm happy to leave it in his capable hands for the moment!

Hey, just got internet hooked up in the new house. John should have mailed you a hard copy of your products during my downtime. The wedding and honeymoon was great, but I am glad to be back up and running on my computer. Sorry about your downtime.

AndyG43
August 4th, 2010, 21:50
Hey, just got internet hooked up in the new house. John should have mailed you a hard copy of your products during my downtime. The wedding and honeymoon was great, but I am glad to be back up and running on my computer. Sorry about your downtime.

Expecting to receive it any day, thanks Jesse.