PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbirds Come to Scratch's House!

Scratch
November 17th, 2008, 15:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snm4ZVMDaG0

This is from the 2008 Sertoma Airshow a few weeks back.

pointy31
November 17th, 2008, 16:57
Scratch, great video, you had great seats. I'll bring the refreshments next year...:ernae:

jmig
November 17th, 2008, 17:23
Great video. Never get tired of seeing them.

How come you could follow the high speed flyovers with the camera but NOT the slow speed high AOA approach? :costumes:

Scratch
November 17th, 2008, 17:38
Great video. Never get tired of seeing them.

How come you could follow the high speed flyovers with the camera but NOT the slow speed high AOA approach? :costumes:
Yea, I know:kilroy: The one thing I wanted to capture the most and I blew it. Dang it:banghead:

Scratch
November 17th, 2008, 17:43
Scratch, great video, you had great seats. I'll bring the refreshments next year...:ernae:
Be glad to have ya next time. That's if the stinkin' hurricanes stay away long enough. They really screwed up my airshow viewing the last few years.
As for the refreshments, you can bring 'em, but we will already be very well hydrated by the time you get here:costumes: That's why my camera was kinda unsteady on Sunday when I shot the vid. Hung over from Saturday big time:isadizzy:

limjack
November 17th, 2008, 18:03
Fun weekend for you Scratch even nice weather! Love the thunder of the planes....and o-ya...next year you should turn the bloom off if its sunny:costumes:.

Jim

Marlin
November 17th, 2008, 18:08
Thanks for sharing that with all of us :applause:

Very nice sir :ernae:

pointy31
November 17th, 2008, 18:14
Be glad to have ya next time. That's if the stinkin' hurricanes stay away long enough. They really screwed up my airshow viewing the last few years.
As for the refreshments, you can bring 'em, but we will already be very well hydrated by the time you get here:costumes: That's why my camera was kinda unsteady on Sunday when I shot the vid. Hung over from Saturday big time:isadizzy:

Hmmm, well, I guesss I'd better not ride my Harley up there, I can barely handle it when I'm sober...:isadizzy: The roofers showed up today, I may soon get to shuck my "Blue Roof"...:jump:

jmig
November 17th, 2008, 19:01
Hmmm, well, I guesss I'd better not ride my Harley up there, I can barely handle it when I'm sober...:isadizzy: The roofers showed up today, I may soon get to shuck my "Blue Roof"...:jump:

No need to ride back. You can stay with us.

You aren't replacing the FEMA special?

Scratch
November 18th, 2008, 13:04
Fun weekend for you Scratch even nice weather! Love the thunder of the planes....and o-ya...next year you should turn the bloom off if its sunny:costumes:.

Jim

Yea, I filmed it in DX9 and forgot to turn off lens flare too. Frame rates were pretty good though:d

Panther_99FS
November 18th, 2008, 17:26
:applause:...