PDA

View Full Version : Carenado Sale! 30% off ALL FS9 Titles!!!!

Felixthreeone
July 15th, 2010, 12:27
Just a heads up for anyone thinking about something new for the hangar...I recently picked up the 185 and 185 bush and LOVE 'EM!

http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/index.php3

....says that the sale is good til the 31st of this month!

edmoore235
July 15th, 2010, 12:50
Cool! Thanks for the HU on the sale.
Take care.
Ed

Felixthreeone
July 15th, 2010, 13:16
Ed, I recently acquired the Cessna 185 and the 185 Bush...I highly recommend both; As well as the Seneca and 172 Float (if you do any water ops)

edmoore235
July 15th, 2010, 14:23
Yea, I am for sure considering the C-185 Bush, very soon. Already fly the C-206, sweet aircraft too. Take care.

Ed

bpfowler
July 15th, 2010, 15:19
I was thinking about the Bonanza myself, any reports on this model?

Wild Bill Kelso
July 16th, 2010, 07:20
Well, 13 EUR for the C185 Bush or 20 EUR for the Stationair definately is a good deal.

Oddly enough, I still have some strange hesitation to buy those undisputed gems.
I know that Carenado is well known for their smooth models and the pics in fact do look awesome, but for some odd reason I can't jump in.

My sensible half (no, not wifey!) can't stop asking "Do you really need this aircraft? It's just another GA single-prop..."
Having the stable full with Beavers, Norsemans, an incredible freeware C150, a quite outdated, but still handy 206, Spartans and all the other fine stuff, I don't believe my fleet has any need for just another C185 or 206.
Can't stop this feeling.

Desperately seeking for any rational reason, I note the absence of a 2D panel (which in my eyes is still essential...).

Sorry, no deal.

Cheers,
Markus.

Fleet Canuck
July 16th, 2010, 15:33
It really is irrational, isn't it? I keep checking for more planes, but I've got a good or excellent version of every conceivable airplane I could want. So, why do I keep checking?

I think a psychologist would be able to do a doctoral dissertation on flight simulator compulsions...