PDA

View Full Version : Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic on the horizon

Lionheart
July 12th, 2010, 02:44
Hey all,

This is the newest bird that will follow the Boeing Blended Wing project. These are 'work in progress' screenshots, no paint on the mesh yet, very raw...

Got her flying.

The factory said that it 'must' be available in FS9 as well as FSX. (I was like, 'yeah!' ) :d

They are very sleek planes. This will have an RG version as well. The RG will have glass screens, and the FG version will have steam gauges. You'll notice that its nearly identical to the new Piper that is also from that region of Europe (imported by Piper, rebadged here in America). The Piper plane is all aluminum, while the Dynamic seen here is all fiberglass. The Dynamic has more rounded curves, but the canopy structure is about the same. (Perhaps made by the same company? ).

Bill

Wing_Z
July 12th, 2010, 12:32
...The factory said that it 'must' be available in FS9 as well as FSX...

Tend to agree with the factory! :d
Great news, for a moment it looked as if LHC had permanently bumbled off into the middle distance...

Desert Rat
July 12th, 2010, 12:54
Bill,

good to know, and say 'thank you' to the factory, lol.

Always look forward to your work, I even considered using FSX just to get your last one, thankfully, common sense prevailed, lol. (just kidding, don't want to start a furball here)

Looks sweet and I know it will be,
Jamie

Txmmy83
July 12th, 2010, 13:36
The factory said that it 'must' be available in FS9 as well as FSX. (I was like, 'yeah!' ) :d

thanks to the factory

is it a single purchase with both FS9 & FSX versions ?

BR
Tom

Felixthreeone
July 12th, 2010, 15:47
YAAAAAAAYYYY! Thank you Bill!! One more for FS9!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!

Lionheart
July 12th, 2010, 16:18
Thanks guys.

Its been really nice working in the FS9 SDK again. Less problems, much faster build times.

I am also trying out Luka's new LOD compiling technique. I havent tried it 'yet' but hope too in the very near future (like next week) and see if I can get a super model to compile into FS9. I can then bring in the Skylark and Victory to FS9. That and Vertice proximity are the two issues that caused me to leave FS9.

So nice to boot up FS2004 and its online in 20 seconds, compared to 4 min's+, sometimes more...

And all the wierd techniques to get things to function/animate..

<--- strokes eyebrows.. they are much happier now...

Bill

Tom Clayton
July 12th, 2010, 16:35
Bill, you are, without a doubt...

DA MAN!!!