PDA

View Full Version : CFS3 = Amazing

lthump
July 8th, 2010, 21:37
How everyones efforts ,has kept this sim alive, is absolutly amazing. I reckon ( I really do ) that microsoft should put money in to keep this site running. Virtually all thier sales of CFS3 now , have to be greatly due to this site and the efforts of all those who have contributed improvements over the years for free.
I have had this game since before, I bought a computer, to run it on ! ( I did ! ) and from first release, too. I drifted off after 3-4 yrs to play call of duty more, but never stopped completely.
I ve had a good look at fsx and dont believe the step forward in graphics makes the game more enjoyable, that would require a much bigger step up .No ! for flight sims Cfs3 has all I want for game play and missions.It is all the new stuff and ongoing improvements that brings the game and me back time and time again.
There would need to be another Combat Flight Sim, much improved, to tear me away from cfs3. You have to realise that it now encompasses WW1, WW2, and Korea, with the one game. I dont believe cfs2 even did that.
This is all due to great efforts of all those modders and tinkerers out there. Thanks fellas. I'm still dreaming of how to enjoy this game more , so in that vane I will soon get a projector to play this on ( whoo hoo) and against my friend who also has a projector. The advantage is you have a field of view range more like a real pilot, with small incoming fighters visable at a realistic viewing range. No need for "tags", to be able to see enemy aircraft at distance.:jump:
This game just gets BETTER !!!