July 6th, 2010, 22:35
How can we add a virtual cockpit?

Default B-737???

Please help me!

Regards,

Zsolt

expat
July 7th, 2010, 00:23
As far as I know, you can only add or merge a VC from another aircraft where both models are made as true native FSX models - with separate interior model - using the FSX SDK.

ZsoltB
July 7th, 2010, 00:48
I can not do that,
somebody else perhaps?

Astoroth
July 7th, 2010, 00:56
In FS9, you cannot add a VC to an aircraft that does not already have one, UNLESS you have the source code from the designer AND the program used to design it with. Sorry Zsolt......

mrogers
July 7th, 2010, 01:30
You can not do that in FS9 at all, but you can in FSX apparently. It will only work in FSX though. The FS9 opensky 737-700 does have a VC though, I think its the only opensky 737 with a VC.

thunder100
July 7th, 2010, 01:36
Hi

I just checked

There is no FSX model for the Poseidon

(This models have ab X in their name(instead of OS7-->OSX7))

So you cannot move the native 737800 VC to the poseidon as you can with other OS 737-800 models

Roland

Tom Clayton
July 7th, 2010, 13:11
If I remember correctly, the POSKY 737's for FSX were done as a test. Later models were developed for FS9, but had aircraft.cfg's that included FSX parameters (which FS9 simply ignores). A few days to a few weeks later, you can generally expect to see an FSX model replacement that will allow you to import one of the default VC's, but (again) generally speaking, the FS9 package should port over to FSX with relative ease. There is no FSX model update for the Poseidon, nor are there any plans for one that I'm aware of.