PDA

View Full Version : Another community project.

euroastar350
July 6th, 2010, 20:06
Hi everyone,

Since SOH has contributed to community projects including the A26 Invader and the upcoming F7F Tigercat series, I would like to know if there would be any interest in another one? I won't say what it is yet unless we have some motivated members and I can actually gather help for this porject.

The objective is to create separate packages with dedicated models for FS9 and FSX, sounds, high quality VC, etc.

If I can get enough interest, I will post screenshots of the project which is half way completed...just need more talent to finish her off so she can fly the wild blue yonder:ernae:

This is also posted in the FS9 forums.

SADT
July 7th, 2010, 00:11
Have you asked Roger, Milton and Co. ? They might be willing to help. Also try Piglet, another amazing freeware developer.

euroastar350
July 7th, 2010, 00:17
I'll see what I can do. I know Milton and his crew are busy with the F7F project, so I know he may not be able to help. I'll wait and see what comes up with helpers for this project.

And before anyone ask what type of aircraft it is, well this shot speaks out:ernae: Alan Devins graciously uploaded his Bell 222 source files in hopes of it being finished off.

SADT
July 7th, 2010, 00:26
Wowsers!!!

That does look amazing! If it is for FSX that is all the more so as one has not been done before!
Could the Moderators please make this a sticky?
The first SOH Community 'copter Project!!!

euroastar350
July 7th, 2010, 00:37
I want one soo bad as well that we should have one for both sims and not just one. Thats the reason I want to create another SOH community project.

Dain Arns
July 7th, 2010, 02:52
I want one soo bad as well that we should have one for both sims and not just one. Thats the reason I want to create another SOH community project.

You know with a little tweaking... :icon_twi:

(I know embedding is disabled. Click on the picture or the link. Go on... ) :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBd6ighzqYA

HBd6ighzqYA

Yes, a 222 is definitely needed. :jump:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBd6ighzqYA)

Dain Arns
July 7th, 2010, 03:10
George, I'm pulling a quote you made over at HC and posting it here.
I hope you don't mind...

This is version 2 of his 222. Alot more detailed and properly mapped then the original. The 222A and 230 are included plus VC. There is one completed 222A model ready for export.Maybe that will spark more interest knowing this project is quite along already. ;)
<!--Signature-->

AckAck
July 13th, 2010, 16:41
Waves hand... Would be glad to assist with paintkit (after mapping) or liveries. I'm not always the fastest in the group though...

Brian