PDA

View Full Version : Video: ETO Dragoon 001

flyer01
July 4th, 2010, 19:46
You are the first Ground support strike for the Invasion.Your Hellcats are armed with rockets and you are to attack and destroy the troop convoy.</Overview>
<Intelligence>There is no air opposition in the area which will make your job easier but there is low fog over your target beach.</Intelligence>

Enjoy!:wiggle:

flyer01

flyer01
July 4th, 2010, 19:48
[QUOTE=flyer01;441020]You are the first Ground support strike for the Invasion.Your Hellcats are armed with rockets and you are to attack and destroy the troop convoy.</Overview>
<Intelligence>There is no air opposition in the area which will make your job easier but there is low fog over your target beach.</Intelligence>

Enjoy!:wiggle:

flyer01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E71HyTCGkS4

HouseHobbit
July 4th, 2010, 19:56
Bravo, My friend..
another master piece..
Thanks very much for the effort..

:applause::applause::salute:

flyer01
July 4th, 2010, 20:02
Thank you HouseHobbit!

flyer01

rbp71854
July 4th, 2010, 21:08
Thanks for showcasing Dragoon. A lot of effort by alot of folks went into creating that invasion simulation. Glad to see it finally getting some belated recognition. Driver's effects, Talon's mission set and Frosty's beach defenses are some of the best work to be found.

Bob

flyer01
July 4th, 2010, 21:58
Bob I'm enjoying the missions now more then ever. Got a new rig to be able to fly the heavy missions and make video at the same time.
I did not know who made the mission. Thank You for the info.

flyer01