PDA

View Full Version : Arado AR-76 2pk released at TopFlightSimulation

NCGent
July 3rd, 2010, 09:56
Hey everyone

The Arado AR-76 2 pk is now up on my website. This is a 2 model package of the AR-76 trainers.
I am currently working on a FSX version (True FSX native) and hope to have it ready in the next few days. Here are a few screenshots and there are two pages more on my site.

Cheers

Chris

OBIO
July 4th, 2010, 14:29
Chris

Looks great....love the texturing in the VC. Got to add this to my "wish list", along with the PT-22.

OBIO

NCGent
July 4th, 2010, 20:27
It will be there waitin for ya bud and thank you for the complements.:salute:

tonybones2112
July 4th, 2010, 21:13
Hey everyone

The Arado AR-76 2 pk is now up on my website. This is a 2 model package of the AR-76 trainers.
I am currently working on a FSX version (True FSX native) and hope to have it ready in the next few days. Here are a few screenshots and there are two pages more on my site.

Cheers

Chris

Chris, do you run Razbam? Is this Arado convertable to CFS2, and do you have any CFS2 for sale or freebie?

Thanks

Bones

NCGent
July 5th, 2010, 05:50
Chris, do you run Razbam? Is this Arado convertable to CFS2, and do you have any CFS2 for sale or freebie?

Thanks

Bones

Tony , I don't run razbam, I'm sure it could be converted to CFS2 and sorry but no I don't have any CFS2 models at this time. Maybe soon though:jump:.

tonybones2112
July 5th, 2010, 19:17
Tony , I don't run razbam, I'm sure it could be converted to CFS2 and sorry but no I don't have any CFS2 models at this time. Maybe soon though:jump:.

Chris, thank you, I'll put this plane on my list too:salute:

Tony Bones