PDA

View Full Version : Boy did I have a busy weekend...

Wittpilot
July 2nd, 2010, 18:13
Last week I got to fly on Liberty Belle from Cincinnati to Columbus. Nice little 35 min flight. Finally got my wife on it. The nice thing was, we were the only two on the plane! We spent most of the flight up in the nose obviously...
Then the next weekend I helped out with a tour stop in Columbus. They really had to twist my arm to get me to help give rides.

In the first pic I'm the one with the white hat on.

TARPSBird
July 2nd, 2010, 19:20
Mrs. Witt is a pretty lady. :)

Mithrin
July 3rd, 2010, 01:16
Oh man that's awesome!

cheezyflier
July 3rd, 2010, 06:00
gee, you're life seems so tough, i don't know how you manage to hang in there [/sarcasm]

seriously though, good for you man, you seem to be livin the dream when you make these posts, and i love reading them, and wishing i was doing those things too. :applause:

Daveroo
July 3rd, 2010, 06:31
lets swap lives...you need a break from that monaughtany(huh?)...wives to....see my wife in the pic to the left....

seriously though...that looked like it was a blast...you get soem great rides..tell me again..your father is a crew member on the B17?..or you are? i forget the situation

Wittpilot
July 4th, 2010, 08:52
Daveroo ,

My dad sits on the board of directors for the Liberty Foundation which owns & operates the airplane. I help out with the membership of the Foundation and we both kind of just help out whenever it's near or whenever we can. That's pretty much it. There is a whole host of volunteers who help out wherever we go and a whole team of pilots to accompany the plane.

-witt