PDA

View Full Version : FTX: NA WA56 Israelīs Farm available for pre-pay customers!

wiltzei
June 30th, 2010, 13:51
Yay!

wiltzei
June 30th, 2010, 14:31
Screenshots.

wiltzei
June 30th, 2010, 14:32
More.

wiltzei
June 30th, 2010, 14:33
The last set.

Dain Arns
June 30th, 2010, 16:28
If I could just win the lottery... :icon_lol:
I still have the first two fields to get.:isadizzy:

flewpastu
June 30th, 2010, 16:40
If you Pre-pay US3W5 before july 31 you get WA56 Free, pretty good deal.

Bill

koorby
June 30th, 2010, 17:05
If I could just win the lottery... :icon_lol:
I still have the first two fields to get.:isadizzy:

We've nearly halved our prices since June 1st, not sure why a lottery needs to be involved ;) At US$26.50 these airport cost less than a decent meal. At $26 bucks for two airports, it's a McValue Meal!! :)

@wiltzei, nice shots!

jmig
June 30th, 2010, 17:46
OK What happened? I just ordered the two airports listed above. Got a receipt with only one key number and NO friggin download link?

What am I missing? There has to be a way to download the airports.

doublecool
June 30th, 2010, 18:09
Nether are released yet
You purchase the one airport before July 31 and you will get the second FREE when they are released???

Javis
June 30th, 2010, 18:12
Sjeezzz..... for a simple peasant from the Low countries this is getting more confusing with each release... What exactly are we looking at here.., US ?... Down Under ?... Israel ?.... :confused:

Which FTX serie does it fit ( if at all ??... )

Looks fantastic though ! :jump:

cheers,
A simple peasant

THibben
June 30th, 2010, 18:15
As far as I know the airports won't be available until after July 31. If you pre-pay you get the second one free.

Tom

pbearsailor
June 30th, 2010, 18:36
No, Israel's Farm, WA56, is out now, but only for those who have prepaid for Concrete. Since I had already prepaid for Concrete, all I had to do was go "purchase" WA35 for $0.00 and I then got the registration numbers by email. You can find the download by going to your account page at the store. Really sounds more complicated than it is.

Just installed mine and I'm off to check it out. That Skagit river looks so much like it really looks (only about 50 miles from where I live).

These sceneries have made the world so much smaller for me. I never leave my home area now.

cheers,
steve :wavey:

Dain Arns
June 30th, 2010, 18:36
We've nearly halved our prices since June 1st, not sure why a lottery needs to be involved ;) At US$26.50 these airport cost less than a decent meal. At $26 bucks for two airports, it's a McValue Meal!! :)

@wiltzei, nice shots!

Why?
Because I have been unemployed for almost a year now in a town where thousands were laid off.
I was one of those 'lucky' folks.

I do work part-time with no guaranteed hours.
What I take from that covers most of my expenses each month.
I've already had to abandon my prescriptions since I no longer have any health care options.
I try my best to keep an open internet line, because its a way I can keep finding open jobs to apply for.
And BTW, I haven't had a 'decent' meal in that time.
But someone was nice enough to get me PNW as a gift for my birthday.

So I have to make a choice, koorby.
$26 bucks for two airports, or for food and necessities such as laundry soap and toilet paper.
I know I'm not alone.
Some of us here at SOH, don't have the luxury to buy what we want when we feel like it.

Koorby, I do appreciate the price reductions. Thank you.
But unfortunately, $26 bucks for FS addons just isn't an option in my budget at this time.

And I still have enough integrity left in me not to resort to piracy.

Maybe now you'll understand my 'lottery' comment just a tad better, Sir... ;)

HighGround22
June 30th, 2010, 18:54
I pre-ordered Concrete Muni (3W5 in Washington) yesterday, with the understanding that Israel Farm (WA56 likewise in WA) was therefore a freebie.

I received an Orbx email today, saying that Israel Farm is available for download via my account. But when I went to my downloads section it wasn't there. Sob!

Crafty bugger that I am, I figured I'd typically pooched something, and I was typically right on the money. I had to actually *order* Israel Farm, despite the fact that it's a freebie (there's an option to do-so in the email). *Then* it would appear in the downloads section of my account.

So, the overall lesson I learned: If you order 3W5, you get WA56 free. Be sure to order both. You'll get the usual order responses. Since WA56 (the freebie) is now released, it's an instant download. Some time later, I'll expect an email saying to go ahead and download 3W5.

Gee, that was easy . . . wasn't it!?!

jmig
June 30th, 2010, 19:03
So is it available or not? If they are available, I shouldn't I have download links to the two airports?

Why does this have to be so complicated?

Carvalho
June 30th, 2010, 19:10
Downloading both:jump:

HighGround22
June 30th, 2010, 19:18
Downloading both:jump:Well I'll be jiggered . . . so'm I !! :jump:

koorby
June 30th, 2010, 19:50
Glad to see you guys got your keys ok and are downloading.

It does sound a little contrived to make you 'purchase' a free airport for $0, but we're just working around the limitations of the storefront software and applying an automatic 100% discount on purchase to deliver it to you.

falcon409
July 1st, 2010, 04:30
Why?
Because I have been unemployed for almost a year now in a town where thousands were laid off.
I was one of those 'lucky' folks.

I do work part-time with no guaranteed hours.
What I take from that covers most of my expenses each month.
I've already had to abandon my prescriptions since I no longer have any health care options.
I try my best to keep an open internet line, because its a way I can keep finding open jobs to apply for.
And BTW, I haven't had a 'decent' meal in that time.
But someone was nice enough to get me PNW as a gift for my birthday.

So I have to make a choice, koorby.
$26 bucks for two airports, or for food and necessities such as laundry soap and toilet paper.
I know I'm not alone.
Some of us here at SOH, don't have the luxury to buy what we want when we feel like it.

Koorby, I do appreciate the price reductions. Thank you.
But unfortunately, $26 bucks for FS addons just isn't an option in my budget at this time.

And I still have enough integrity left in me not to resort to piracy.

Maybe now you'll understand my 'lottery' comment just a tad better, Sir... ;)
Yep, I'm in the same boat Dain. I never even bought the original PNW as it was and still is out of my league financially. I know there was a ton of time and effort put into this addon and so the pricing is probably necessary, but it doesn't mean it's "affordable" and I don't see any time in the future when it will be.