PDA

View Full Version : HU: Project Airbus A380 released

Z-claudius24
June 29th, 2010, 08:11
Hi,

Project Airbus A380
http://www.pairbus.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231&start=140#p4451 (http://www.pairbus.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231&start=120#p4304)

Txmmy83
June 29th, 2010, 10:14
look at Avsim Project Airbus has released their A380

search for Project Airbus A380

ps:
could an moderator make that post sticky please ;)

BR
Tom

Z-claudius24
June 29th, 2010, 10:17
Hi,

Indeed :)
http://www.pairbus.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=350

stuartcox
June 29th, 2010, 11:19
I spent a lot of money on this:
(Wilco)

And now this:
(Project Airbus)....If only I would have known! What a great Job!

Z-claudius24
June 29th, 2010, 11:48
Hi,

Out of some test flights ....
Exellent indeed ! :applause::applause:

Txmmy83
June 29th, 2010, 13:16
Exellent indeed !:applause::applause:
yep

and the best versions (VC+Cabin) are not released yet hope they will follow soon

BR
Tom

Txmmy83
June 29th, 2010, 15:50
I spent a lot of money on this:
(Wilco)

And now this:
(Project Airbus)....If only I would have known! What a great Job!

are you sure that the first shot is from wilco payware? since it looks more like the overland model to me which I personaly purchased a few weeks ago in order to get a good A380 Model

BR
Tom

Tom Clayton
June 29th, 2010, 15:55
look at Avsim Project Airbus has released their A380

search for Project Airbus A380

ps:
could an moderator make that post sticky please ;)

BR
Tom
No need to ask!

Edit - found two threads on the same subject and merged them...

rpjkw
June 29th, 2010, 16:42
The A380 has never done a thing for me. I've followed it over the years out of curiosity. Kind like watching the freak shows at a circus.

But, I DID download it today, but only because Project Airbus was the developer. I did a few test flights, tweaked the weight and balance plus the airplane geometry and I'm REALLY impressed! And, she's not such a bad looking aircraft, after all. This one is definitely a keeper. I'm using the GE CF6-80C by Maarse and a A330 panel by Setyadi until I can find freeware that's closer to real.

Anyway, great job, Project Airbus.

Bob

Wing_Z
June 29th, 2010, 19:58
Always nice, with a new model, to find attention to details that make a model special...
Fans that spool in the breeze
Very good main gear animation and door detail
Nosewheel steering sensitivity with speed (although it still skids a little too much, like POSKY)
Lots of wing flapping

I've had the Overland model as a benchmark for a long time, and this one gets pretty close.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/CHARL_photos/SOH/A380.jpg

Well done to the lads at PA
Looking forward to that VC/cabin release!

Txmmy83
June 29th, 2010, 20:10
which of the two emirates shots is the Payware and what the Freeware ?
great shots :ernae:

have downloaded all PA A380 releases but not flown it yet (no time yet grrr)

it could take longer for VC+Cabin Versions according the infos I filtered out from Project Airbus Forum but from the shots I have seen yet it will be worth the wait

BR
Tom

stuartcox
June 29th, 2010, 21:05
are you sure that the first shot is from wilco payware? since it looks more like the overland model to me which I personaly purchased a few weeks ago in order to get a good A380 Model

BR
Tom

Well spotted Tom!
My mistake, I haven't even got the Wilco model. That is the Overland variation from their Airbus package.

AndyG43
June 30th, 2010, 06:43
The A380 has never done a thing for me. I've followed it over the years out of curiosity. Kind like watching the freak shows at a circus.

But, I DID download it today, but only because Project Airbus was the developer. I did a few test flights, tweaked the weight and balance plus the airplane geometry and I'm REALLY impressed! And, she's not such a bad looking aircraft, after all. This one is definitely a keeper. I'm using the GE CF6-80C by Maarse and a A330 panel by Setyadi until I can find freeware that's closer to real.

Anyway, great job, Project Airbus.

Bob

Would have thought an A340 panel would have been more appropriate, either by the same author or by the inimitable Ken Mitchell?

rpjkw
June 30th, 2010, 08:10
Would have thought an A340 panel would have been more appropriate, either by the same author or by the inimitable Ken Mitchell?

Thanks for the reminder; I have both panels for POSKY's A340, but forgot about them.

Off to take a look.

Bob

Wing_Z
June 30th, 2010, 12:00
which of the two emirates shots is the Payware and what the Freeware ?...

Ahh...emmm...think it's the Bottom one...:d
The VC game has been raised by POSKY (=B777) so it'll be interesting to see if PA can rise to the occasion.