PDA

View Full Version : Etuo

Roger
November 16th, 2008, 09:47
I see FSX_ETUO by Jim Dhaenens is up at Avsim!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/ETUO.jpg

jdhaenens
November 16th, 2008, 12:05
Thanks Roger,

There was an earlier post to the same effect. It doesn't seem that this one will be as popular as my previous offerings, but especially with military bases...not too many fall in the "Have to Have" category.

Jim

Roger
November 16th, 2008, 12:12
Thanks Roger,

There was an earlier post to the same effect. It doesn't seem that this one will be as popular as my previous offerings, but especially with military bases...not too many fall in the "Have to Have" category.

Jim
Well as a European, thanks for making this field:applause::ernae:

Mathias
November 16th, 2008, 12:44
Well as a European, thanks for making this field:applause::ernae:

I second that, thanks a lot for this one.
You won't believe it, it's actually the first piece of addon scenery I've installed in FSX. Will serve me well as a wannabe Luftwaffe test base. :costumes:

jdhaenens
November 16th, 2008, 13:03
I left all the instant scenery .bgl indexes, so if you want to delete the modern equipment, just open etuop.bgl with Instant Scenery and go to town.

The control cab on top of the control tower was a later (after the Luftwaffe) addition as well. Everything used to be done at the windows.

Best,

Jim

Mathias
November 16th, 2008, 13:12
I left all the instant scenery .bgl indexes, so if you want to delete the modern equipment, just open etuop.bgl with Instant Scenery and go to town.

Thanks for the HU, though I like it as is. :applause:

The control cab on top of the control tower was a later (after the Luftwaffe) addition as well. Everything used to be done at the windows.

Best,

Jim

Yep, I thought so.
I had one such thing under construction some years ago along with some "homeland" period barracks.
Was supposed to work in CFS3 but somehow I never finished it. :banghead:
Might as well unbury it and reuse in FSX.

jdhaenens
November 16th, 2008, 13:17
:costumes:Good thing there's no expiration date on polys...

Mathias
November 16th, 2008, 13:20
:costumes:Good thing there's no expiration date on polys...

Don't tell that too loud. I have quite a few backup CD's from a couple years ago that are useless today. They just don't last forever. :isadizzy:

noddy
November 16th, 2008, 13:44
A fine job, many thanks.