PDA

View Full Version : Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport

OBIO
November 16th, 2008, 09:43
Yesterday evening, I used FSSC 1.5.11 to create the runways and taxi ways of the Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport in Mansfield, Ohio (where I live). No buildings as all I have are CFS2 WW2 style buildings. I don't know if what I have can be used in FS2002/2004..and it is not even close to the quality of scenery I have seen shots of....but if anyone would like a copy of the source file to work off of, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send it to ya.

Mansfield Lahm (KMFD) is home to the 179th Air Lift Wing of the Ohio Air National Guard.

OBIO

ian elliot
November 16th, 2008, 13:59
FSSC scenery should work fine in FS9, most of my first scenery's were FSSC, although you may have problems with altitude, sometimes the fs9 world and CFS2 world can differ slightly, i remember sometime's having to do 2 seperate bgl's for each sim, you should consider downloading Afcad and playing around with that program if you want somthing spacificly for FS9.
Cheers ian

OBIO
November 16th, 2008, 15:21
Thanks for the tips ian, but I don't YET have FS9. I was just offering my source files for others to use to create FS8/9 scenery. Will keep the tips in mind for when I do get a copy of FS9 and begin building some scenery for that sim.

OBIO