PDA

View Full Version : warbirdsim question

Daveroo
June 28th, 2010, 12:42
i know this has been covered manytimes....i went to purchace the P51 from warbirdsim and i set up my account and ive been waiting for about 6 hours now for the confermation email?..does a human do this or is it automated? and just slow?....the money is burnin a hole in my wallet....bomber12..or whom ever...come onnnnn

Rezabrya
June 28th, 2010, 13:12
A human does this. Be ready to possibly wait up to a week. It usually gets activated much much faster though.

WarBert
June 28th, 2010, 14:51
Hi,

No a human does not do this as so many people think.
It is automated and only does not show up if there is a problem with the email being rejected by the server for some reason or it goes into your spam folder.

We have had emails and emails of people that were demanding the link, who were led to their spam folder and there was their email!!

Sometimes though, it just does not work. So I will inform support, which will take less than a week I promise.

Please bear in mind that we all have day jobs and we are UK based so we may not answer your messages until the next business day, on UK time. We don't monitor the site 24-7.

Hope this helps.

Albert
www.warbirdsim.com (http://www.warbirdsim.com)

Daveroo
June 28th, 2010, 15:03
Hi,

No a human does not do this as so many people think.
It is automated and only does not show up if there is a problem with the email being rejected by the server for some reason or it goes into your spam folder.

We have had emails and emails of people that were demanding the link, who were led to their spam folder and there was their email!!

Sometimes though, it just does not work. So I will inform support, which will take less than a week I promise.

Please bear in mind that we all have day jobs and we are UK based so we may not answer your messages until the next business day, on UK time. We don't monitor the site 24-7.

Hope this helps.

Albert
www.warbirdsim.com (http://www.warbirdsim.com)
ok thanks...and i have been checking my spam just incase...ill be pacient