PDA

View Full Version : B-24 and P-38 over Sicily: MAW mission

Nonato
June 28th, 2010, 07:38
Guys

Ready for a trip to Sicily?:salute: .

Thanks to all involved in the B-24 making and release.Itīs a wonderful bird. My thanks also to PRang for the p-38 skins:ernae:

NachtPiloten
June 28th, 2010, 09:42
How many fps are you getting?

Nonato
June 28th, 2010, 12:53
How many fps are you getting?

I don't know for sure, didn't look at it.
I used the ai_B-24 and this mission runs very smoothly. For your knowledge it involves 24 B-24, 8 P-38 not counting the Bf-109 and Bf 110, flak, etc, etc.

N.

wsmwsm
June 30th, 2010, 10:23
Will the P-38 (stanadalone?, skin?) become available for download?

Nonato
July 1st, 2010, 05:23
Will the P-38 (stanadalone?, skin?) become available for download?

W

The skins are PRang's. I thought he had already uploaded them...:running:

Led Zeppelin
July 1st, 2010, 10:37
where? I've never seen them before.

PRang
July 1st, 2010, 15:43
Guys

The skins and the standalone aircraft are here at SOH under CFS3 skins and standalone.
I Just checked and they are there.

Hope you like them

God bless

PRang :salute:

wsmwsm
July 1st, 2010, 16:04
Guys

The skins and the standalone aircraft are here at SOH under CFS3 skins and standalone.
I Just checked and they are there.

Hope you like them

God bless

Maybe I'm losing it, but I just checked yet again under Add-Ons Index, Archive, Standalones and Skins and I don't see them at all.

gaw
July 2nd, 2010, 03:24
prang.........under a different name in the authors index perhaps??.....no prang there

Old Tiger
July 2nd, 2010, 04:12
prang.........under a different name in the authors index perhaps??.....no prang there

:wavey:Same here no PRang there must be under different author.

PRang
July 2nd, 2010, 05:14
Morn friends

Skins and standalone are in:

Skins - Add on library - CFS3 add on skins - pg1 - last item

aircraft - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=10&sort=N&pp=15&page=6

Nonato - Where can I find the Missions?

Celebrating the 4th Of July :jump:

God bless

Nonato
July 2nd, 2010, 06:52
PR

Sorry buddie but I followed the lonk and found no skins. Maybe it is something with the site, I don't know.
I'm waiting for this problelm to be solved before releasing the missions.

Cheers

N.

Old Tiger
July 2nd, 2010, 07:17
PR

Sorry buddie but I followed the lonk and found no skins. Maybe it is something with the site, I don't know.
I'm waiting for this problelm to be solved before releasing the missions.

Cheers

N.

:wavey:Same here I can't find it either.

Led Zeppelin
July 2nd, 2010, 08:09
same for me. When did you uploaded them? If it's less that 24 hours then, we will have to wait a little bit.

PRang
July 2nd, 2010, 09:10
Friends

I do not know what is wrong? I just went to the file and downloaded it and it worked fine for me.

They were submitted on 26/27 June 2010 and they are there as I mentioned in my previous message.

Sorry, but I do not know what could be wrong :sleep:

God bless

wsmwsm
July 2nd, 2010, 10:42
PRang: Could you possibly tell us the names of the download files? Also, do you use PRang as the author's name? No PRang even appears as an option in the dropdown menu under authors.

Nothing appears in Add-Ons index or Archives here. I've looked at each download under CFS3 aircraft and skins in both Libraries. Nothing there.

Is there some sort of "Uploads" index (as opposed to a Downloads Index) you are looking at?

Thanks.

PRang
July 2nd, 2010, 11:40
Friends

I do not know what is going on either? SOH -> site navigation -> Add-on Library
Name: "P38Fs 1st FG Tunisia MAW/ETO" below alain95's P-51C MC-L by FFD in pg 6 standalone

Skins
Name: "p38F 71FS" and "p-38F-27th FS Early.zip"
below ndicki's p-47D-27-RE, GC skin

I am using PRang and no other name. I also did a search for "PRang" and I got a hit with my file.

I have no problems downloading my own standalone, LOL. I wish I could explain what is happening; but, I cannot :kilroy:

God bless

PRang

Old Tiger
July 2nd, 2010, 13:31
Friends

Name: "P38Fs 1st FG Tunisia MAW/ETO" below alain95's P-51C MC-L by FFD in pg 6 standalone

Skins

I am using PRang and no other name. I also did a search for "PRang" and I got a hit with my file.

I have no problems downloading my own standalone, LOL. I wish I could explain what is happening; but, I cannot :kilroy:

God bless

PRang

:wavey:Hey good buddy. Just did an search annd got this.

Looked for entries matching PRang, searching for any words in keywords, attributes, title and description
Searched all categories
Found 0 matching entries

:isadizzy:Strange things is a happening.

wsmwsm
July 2nd, 2010, 13:35
Friends

Skins

God bless

PRang

Sorry, PRang, but it's not there. Below the P51C MC-L is a PTO P-39 D. Something surely is amiss.

Perhaps, because you uploaded the files, they are visible to you, but not the rest of us. Well, anyway, I just don't know.

And, as OT mentioned, there are no matches for your name. None.

gaw
July 2nd, 2010, 16:39
how bout a link?............no search needed.........thanks

Henry
July 2nd, 2010, 18:18
i just released them
check now
H

PRang
July 2nd, 2010, 18:49
wsmwsm and all others

First time I have uploaded and I guess you were right. I could see them; but, nobody else could :kilroy: until they are officialy released. My appologies. Leason learned, LOL

Thanks Henry :salute:. I thought I was going crazy :icon_lol: seeing things

They are out, now. Enjoy them and open to suggestions and improvements

God bless

PRang :sleep:

ndicki
July 2nd, 2010, 23:51
LoL! That's how it works. I found out the hard way too, so don't think you're the only one!

Led Zeppelin
July 3rd, 2010, 00:25
it's working now, thanks!:jump:

Old Tiger
July 3rd, 2010, 02:18
it's working now, thanks!:jump:
:salute::ernae: Thanks

wsmwsm
July 3rd, 2010, 02:30
Thanks. I see the skins but is there a standalone? Can't find that.

ADDENDUM: Oops. I now see that the P_38F_27th FS Early is a standalone, not a skin.

Thanks again.

gaw
July 3rd, 2010, 03:02
AHA! thanks all

Nonato
July 3rd, 2010, 08:00
:wiggle:

I donīt know when theyīll be available, but there are two mission uploaded: B-24 over Sicily and P-38 over Sicily.
Thanks to PRang for helping me with the P-38 skins! Hope everything works fine for you.
Hey guys, post some pics!!!
MAW rules!!!!

N.

Led Zeppelin
July 4th, 2010, 00:54
thanks, I'll donwload it as soon as it will be available.

Old Tiger
July 4th, 2010, 06:07
:wiggle:

I donīt know when theyīll be available, but there are two mission uploaded: B-24 over Sicily and P-38 over Sicily.
Thanks to PRang for helping me with the P-38 skins! Hope everything works fine for you.
Hey guys, post some pics!!!
MAW rules!!!!

N.
:salute:Thanks N :ernae: I'll donwload em as soon as it will be available. Gona love those two.:greenf: