PDA

View Full Version : Boomerang: just for fun

mike_cyul
June 21st, 2010, 21:01
All work and no play makes for a dull time, so went for a friendly scrap with a fellow Boomer.:mixedsmi:

Looks as if he's dropped the flaps and applied full elevator in the hope I'd slide by underneath him, but I think I'd basically got him anyway by then. :)

Mike

gajit
June 21st, 2010, 21:37
Great - really looking forward to getting this one Mike :ernae:

CodyValkyrie
June 22nd, 2010, 00:30
HU Mike, I can't seem to access your website right now. Not sure what is up with that. Tried Chrome as well as IE just to double check it wasn't Chrome being bitchy. No go.

Anyways, just a glitch I'm sure.

Great pic. I can't wait to fly this bird. Throw me an e-mail sometime as well mate.

Cheers and beers!

-Cody

Cag40Navy
June 22nd, 2010, 00:43
HU Mike, I can't seem to access your website right now. Not sure what is up with that. Tried Chrome as well as IE just to double check it wasn't Chrome being bitchy. No go.

Anyways, just a glitch I'm sure.

Great pic. I can't wait to fly this bird. Throw me an e-mail sometime as well mate.

Cheers and beers!

-Cody
A little late dont ya think? :sleep: :mixedsmi:

Looking nice Mike, going to be another great bird to add in my WW2 hanger! Oh, and i guess your site is down, i couldnt get on it either...

mike_cyul
June 22nd, 2010, 03:49
-Cody

Yes, appears to be down right now. In the past, this is because the host is doing server maintenance or whatever. My other website with the same host is up and running. If it continues, I'll send them an email. Thanks for letting me know!

Mike

peter12213
June 22nd, 2010, 03:51
Me three, seems his site is down or closed for refurbishment!

Super looking shots though!

txnetcop
June 22nd, 2010, 04:39
That Boomerang is going to be one fine aircraft to own and what a history! You could not have picked a better subject to model Mike.
Ted