PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Willis......not a crooner, but still like his style!!!

Navy Chief
June 17th, 2010, 11:49
ni90iL81wTQ

l2zk56DDjGc

nDXkd2NyCCE

NC

stansdds
June 18th, 2010, 02:23
Bruno Radolini, Bruce Willis' musical alter-ego.

cheezyflier
June 18th, 2010, 08:13
many years ago, before his days on "moonlighting" with cybil sheppard, he worked as a guard at peach bottom nuclear plant. my ex's father was a pipefitter there at the time. he said bruce used to play harmonica, sing, and tell jokes over the intercom at night.

Railrunner130
June 18th, 2010, 17:05
I remember stories when I worked where he had previously had his Hawker worked on. He'd stroll through the place, meeting mechanics and whoever else was around. He was very personable. His main reason for having the work done there was that he had grown up across the bridge in Jersey and he was visiting his father.

I never saw or met him, but I did see Demi Moore waiting for her ride. She was in a trench coat, big hat and dark sunglasses.

Navy Chief
June 18th, 2010, 17:30
many years ago, before his days on "moonlighting" with cybil sheppard, he worked as a guard at peach bottom nuclear plant. my ex's father was a pipefitter there at the time. he said bruce used to play harmonica, sing, and tell jokes over the intercom at night.

Somehow I just figured he was a nice guy; a regular guy.

NC