PDA

View Full Version : question about canopy glass

hurricane3
June 13th, 2010, 09:46
I'ts been a while since I flew the AH Panthers,( I also have them installed in cfs2) and I noticed that the canopy glass does not show for these planes in either sim.Any fix for this? Not a big deal just wondering. Thanks

OBIO
June 13th, 2010, 09:50
Will take a look at this later today....got to go to the grocery store and then...if the rain holds off for a while...go down to the pond to see if I can coax a nice fat Bass to come out to play.

OBIO

hurricane3
June 13th, 2010, 10:12
Go have some fun,at least someone is,like I said no big deal ,if it involves a major rewritting of the config file or somthing ,then I'll just forget it,sims are frustrating enough as it is. Thanks, hope you catch a couple of keepers.Suns out in Pa. now.

OBIO
June 13th, 2010, 16:50
Alas, the Bass weren't in the mood to play today...only caught three smaller males. Deb caught 10 nice Blue Gill/Sunfish. Today was really about her fishing. I went down yesterday evening and caught 7 Bass (4 males around 12 inches, 2 females around 14 and another female around 16, maybe 17 inches...she was a real beauty and gave me a very nice fight...almost kissed her before I gently released her back into the pond).

On a side note: Deb walked from the pond to the drive way, a distance of about 600 feet or so across slight uneven ground that is also a big mushy from all the recent rain....without holding onto my arm. This is the longest unaided walk she has done since her brain surgery nearly 2 years ago. It was an achievement that we both are proud of!

I have the FS2004 Panther canopies tweaked, downloading the CFS2 package now and will tweak the canopies on them. Will contact AH and get their OK to upload the tweaked MDL files.

Tim

hurricane3
June 13th, 2010, 17:12
Forgot to say thankyou,and good news about Deb.So happy she's making progress