PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Victor AS355 / 555

VaporZ
November 15th, 2008, 03:48
Please discover French designer "Charlie Victor" first payware for FS9.
A superb Eurocopter Twin Turbine AS355 / 555, Écureuil / Fennec.

take a look at this new product at :

http://www.charlievictor.net/

A superb work made by frenchman "Manu Labarre" on the same
quality level than the DodoSim Jet Ranger.

This is a "Harcore Add-on".

You not only need to start it like the real thing ( no Ctrl+E ) but also to manage the two turbines to not damage the engines.

You can even flying it on one engine or try realistic shut-off engine autorotation landings !!!!

By clicking "Hangars" on the website you will find a painkit and
english instructions to dowload.

A very good investement at around 19 Euros ! for helicopter
FlightSimming.
:applause::medals::applause:
VaporZ

Bandit
November 15th, 2008, 04:30
Indeed. I have had this baby since release, its a superb chopper :applause:

euroastar350
November 15th, 2008, 16:41
I really need to pick this up as alot of folks seem to enjoy this helicopter alot....plus its my favorite helicopter (what does my username mean:d)

Txmmy83
June 12th, 2009, 01:23
have a question about the package how many Installations (not Parallel) does Charlie Victor allow by default

BR
Tom

LouP
June 12th, 2009, 17:31
Hmmm, three AS35xs in my hanger?? I want it but got to think about this one. I think a Ka-27/36 Helix may be in my future if not this :173go1:.

LouP :engel016:

Boomer
June 12th, 2009, 18:29
Thanks for the HU!

I was unaware of this helo.

If you have the dev's ear you might want to pass along a suggestion.

Make the payment section multilingual. I went to purchase this & was greeted with 100% french for the checkout. Having an aversion to giving out my credit card info without a clue of what I are or are not agreeing to I backed out & they missed a sale.

Wing_Z
June 12th, 2009, 21:49
Wish I'd known about this one earlier...having just acquired this one (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=17221) the CV version would have to significantly advance the FS helo art, to muscle aside the other Squirrels in my yard. :mixedsmi:

Txmmy83
June 13th, 2009, 02:51
I also have that Helo and that Austrian Police paint at the end of the post is a work of me

it is the best of the single engined versions of that helicopter

austrian police in real fly the twin engined squirrel2

BR
Tom

WarHorse47
January 30th, 2010, 08:57
I made two attempts this morning to purchase this product, but both times my VISA card was denied. My bank said there are no problems with the card, so that verified that their purchasing process has some problems.

Guess they lost my sale. :pop4:

--WH