PDA

View Full Version : Back home again in Indiana

Navy Chief
June 5th, 2010, 03:23
Hi all. Am back up in Indianapolis for my sister's birthday, but also to attend a swim team reunion. Have not seen any of these folks since I was 13 (am 56 now); so this will be quite an interesting event!

Pictures forthcoming when I get back home, sometime Tuesday.

Big thunderstorm approaching this area. Oh, and I brought my Rottweiler with me too. He loves to travel!

NC

jmig
June 5th, 2010, 05:01
You are a week too late. :d

Enjoy yourself!

Navy Chief
June 6th, 2010, 04:14
Went to swim team reunion last evening, and had a great time. Left to right in the picture: Mark Lambert (hosts a antique car restoration show sometimes on XM radio, channel 171, my sister Melissa, me, and Kim Boring, good friend of my sister).

jmig
June 6th, 2010, 04:39
Looks like the "friend" is trying to become better friends with you. ;)

Nice picture. You still look trim and fit.

Navy Chief
June 6th, 2010, 06:59
Looks like the "friend" is trying to become better friends with you. ;)

Nice picture. You still look trim and fit.

Nope, she's just posing. Although I wish!!! NC

CybrSlydr
August 4th, 2011, 04:36
It's the allure of the shaved head - us bald brothers gotta stick together. :D

Daveroo
August 4th, 2011, 13:15
It's the allure of the shaved head - us bald brothers gotta stick together. :D

shaved...HA...dude yer young.............ummmm ahem....no offence chief

Navy Chief
August 4th, 2011, 17:55
shaved...HA...dude yer young.............ummmm ahem....no offence chief

Ha! None taken! I still shave my head, and got rid of the goatee not long after that picture was taken.

Life is great here on Sanibel. Laid back lifestyle is an understatement! I found out there is a American Legion Post on the island, and joined it! Great folks too, and serve up award-winning BBQ once a month!

Navy Chief

CWOJackson
August 4th, 2011, 19:57
Ha! None taken! I still shave my head, and got rid of the goatee not long after that picture was taken.

Life is great here on Sanibel. Laid back lifestyle is an understatement! I found out there is a American Legion Post on the island, and joined it! Great folks too, and serve up award-winning BBQ once a month!

Navy Chief

A new Chief's Club for you.