PDA

View Full Version : How’s that for service!

IanHenry
May 30th, 2010, 08:06
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>Having just purchased Horizons photo scenery for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Scotland</st1:country-region></st1:place>’s Western Isle, I downloaded the free update for my Scotflight scenery; however I had a problem extracting the file. I sent Iain at Scotflight an e-mail which he replied too within 5 minutes and spent a lot of the day helping me, and this on the Sunday of a Bank holiday weekend!
Has anyone else experienced such good service from a developer/ publisher?
I know we are all quick to complain about bad service, but I really think we should celebrate companies who provide excellent products and service.
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,
Ian.

d0mokun
May 30th, 2010, 09:09
I'm sure I'll surprise a few here with this, but- I've had similar customer support from CaptainSim. I'd lost my login, order numbers.. basically everything that could help cause a headache for a support request (I've been on the other end of many similar!). Yet they still sorted it in a flash.

I've always found RealAir to be the same.

Here's to hoping there may be a few good comments about AS support ;)

Best
Dan.

DX-FMJ
May 30th, 2010, 16:05
What update?

I see no Scotland Update anywhere on there site or the forums.

IanHenry
May 30th, 2010, 22:44
DX-FMJ,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
There have been several updates including one too make Scotflight compatible with Horizons photo scenery. You need to select the purchase option, select a product, purchase now and the tab for “free upgrade”

Ian.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>