PDA

View Full Version : Trubs with C-123 Provider Ramp

HighGround22
May 26th, 2010, 05:13
I'm hoping someone else has encountered this problem and perhaps has a clue as to a fix.

I very-much like Vladimir Zhyhulskiy's C-123 Provider, and as an FSX user, I've managed to get it set-up very nicely now in all respects except one: I cannot for the life-a-me get the ramp to work (assigned to the "Tailhook" feature).

I've tried all the usual suspects like assigning different values, and that sort of thing. Nada. Zilch. Bupkis.

I dunno whether it's an FSX thing, or something that's amiss in my rig, but I'm left with a supply aircraft that can't "supply".

Has any other FSX user run into this problem? And more to the point, has anyone found a fix for it?

Fingers crossed . . . .

falcon409
May 26th, 2010, 05:19
I have that airplane also, great one to fly. The ramp works off the speed brake/spoiler. I found it out by mistake, lol. I was coming in too hot once for a landing and figured, "what the heck", maybe spoilers are on it. Hit my joystick button for the spoilers and the ramp dropped, lol.

Bone
May 26th, 2010, 06:33
I have that airplane also, great one to fly. The ramp works off the speed brake/spoiler. I found it out by mistake, lol. I was coming in too hot once for a landing and figured, "what the heck", maybe spoilers are on it. Hit my joystick button for the spoilers and the ramp dropped, lol.

LMAO.

HighGround22
May 27th, 2010, 12:10
Falcon:

Very many thanks for the informative reply. Unfortunately, it didn't do the trick. The Spoiler key only causes the cargo to discharge or load -- through the pea-pickin' ramp door, of course! :mixedsmi: In reading the original instructions, this is in accord with the author's master plan.

So I'm kinda flummoxed on this, and back to scratching my head and desperately looking for inspiration. Any new ideas on this silly little problem will be entirely welcomed.

Cheers and thanks.