PDA

View Full Version : WANTED ... KING AIR GAUGES!

Bill Kestell
May 22nd, 2010, 10:27
Does anyone have (or know of where) I can get a complete set of KING AIR gauges?

I'm trying to put a panel together and some of what I want to use are King Air's ... but I have not found a source for them as gauges.

Thanks in advance.

sc7500
May 22nd, 2010, 11:37
Hi Bill;

I found this complete panel By Frank Elfert:

beechc_ka250_pnl.zip

http://www.simviation.com/fs2002panels15.htm

And have included ONLY the gauges for you below.

Enjoy !
SC

Bill Kestell
May 22nd, 2010, 15:48
SC ... thanks.

It appears (though I don't know how it can be) that KingAir gauges are a default ... even in CFS2. At least when I put them in a panel ... they show up.

That's WIERD!

OBIO
May 23rd, 2010, 10:12
The reason that the King Air, Concorde and other jetliner and GA aircraft gauges are default in CFS2 is that...here's the kicker....CFS2 is based on FS2000 to some extent. FS2000, in Microsoft terminology, is FS7 and CFS2 is FS7.5. Yep, that be the reason as I understand it. Look through the Gauges folder of a fresh, unaltered install and you will see gauges for the Concorde, 737 or 747, Cessna172, Extra300, Mooney Bravo.

OBIO

Bill Kestell
May 23rd, 2010, 11:57
The reason that the King Air, Concorde and other jetliner and GA aircraft gauges are default in CFS2 is that...here's the kicker....CFS2 is based on FS2000 to some extent. FS2000, in Microsoft terminology, is FS7 and CFS2 is FS7.5. Yep, that be the reason as I understand it. Look through the Gauges folder of a fresh, unaltered install and you will see gauges for the Concorde, 737 or 747, Cessna172, Extra300, Mooney Bravo.

OBIO

Yeah! It's so cool (a great "freebie"). I was making a panel for the Wooster/Morrissey P-59 and wanted to add some "jet-era" gauges . It worked out ... but would be a whole lot easier if I could figure out how to navigate through panel edit. Geez ... I'm apparently too stupid yet. Gotta' work on that!:salute: