PDA

View Full Version : P-47 Harley Edition WIP

pilottj
May 17th, 2010, 00:38
hey folks

Thought I would chrome up the P-47 and add some black and orange to it, sorta of a harley edition scheme...here are some WIP shots. Think I got the general layout, then might fill in some appropriate artwork on the tail or somthing. There is just somthing harley-esque about the razorback, kinda beefy look, chugging sound and leaking oil :jump:

CHeers
TJ

huub vink
May 18th, 2010, 13:34
Nice! I think the wings can still use some design work.

Cheers,
Huub

harleyman
May 18th, 2010, 15:55
hey folks

Thought I would chrome up the P-47 and add some black and orange to it, sorta of a harley edition scheme...here are some WIP shots. Think I got the general layout, then might fill in some appropriate artwork on the tail or somthing. There is just somthing harley-esque about the razorback, kinda beefy look, chugging sound and leaking oil :jump:

CHeers
TJ

Harleys don't leak anymore since AMF fixed the case problem years ago....LOL Unless its just an old rag to begin with....But I hear ya loud and clear...My last 2 Harleys never leaked the first drop.....

Nice paints though ./....

pilottj
May 19th, 2010, 09:52
here is an update to it, ive added some curves to the cowling and some black cheatlines...those were a b:censored:h to line up properly and differentiate alpha areas with. I actually might leave the wings bare, old chrome bikes and cars like to show off their chrome wheels rims, this bird has to show off its chrome wings :icon_lol: