PDA

View Full Version : The A2A Big beautiful Doll P-51 Mustang.

Raven
May 12th, 2010, 00:22
Hay guys I wounder if some one could help me please? I have the A2A P-51D Mustang for FSX and FS9 and I have been looking foe textures for both.. Based on the Big Beautiful Doll paint... Can any one direct me to where I may get a copy form as I saw today on SOH screen shots of the old Girl.

Hope some one can direct me to a place where I can get them...

Cheers Raven

peter12213
May 12th, 2010, 00:34
I have this paint but I've just tried to find it for you and I can't unfortunately, if you have no luck PM me tonight and maybe I can send you it!

Raven
May 12th, 2010, 00:53
I have this paint but I've just tried to find it for you and I can't unfortunately, if you have no luck PM me tonight and maybe I can send you it!

Thanks mate.. But I've looked pritty much most of the day... when I could... No Joy but if you could send it to me that would be fantastic...

Cheers...

Raven

peter12213
May 12th, 2010, 01:03
Thanks mate.. But I've looked pritty much most of the day... when I could... No Joy but if you could send it to me that would be fantastic...

Cheers...

Raven

I'm at work until 5pm GMT mate, but I will send you a link if no one else can post a download location before then!

Raven
May 12th, 2010, 01:11
I'm at work until 5pm GMT mate, but I will send you a link if no one else can post a download location before then!

Roger that. thanks for the heads up... its 19:11pm here so I'll be about... Cheers...

Ravs

peter12213
May 12th, 2010, 01:25
Roger that. thanks for the heads up... its 19:11pm here so I'll be about... Cheers...

Ravs

Found it here ... http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=14241

If that doesn't work look in the addons archive search by authors name "headwind" :salute:

Raven
May 12th, 2010, 02:49
Found it here ... http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=14241

If that doesn't work look in the addons archive search by authors name "headwind" :salute:

Exelent mate... Thanks so much for this one.. I got a few days off work So am working on some stuff my self... But this will add nice to the PC Airforce I've got... tell you what ... Ive been messing with flight sim since 2002 and the List gets biger and biger each year. So far I gave 968 Aircraft files in FS9 alone..not to mention sub files added to the Aircraft I have. And I've only just started with FSX. Love my sim but I love the real thing even more.

Cheers again

regards Raven

peter12213
May 12th, 2010, 03:47
Glad to have been of assistance!

Raven
June 10th, 2010, 23:52
Glad to have been of assistance!

Hay Peter thanks for your help last time looking for that texture for the BBD... Now I'm seeing if you might beable to help me again? or you might know some one that can?

a guy has asked me to do textures for the Bald Eagle P-51 Mutang and Well I have photos for the Aircarft.. But I was wondering if you new how and where I could get a copy of the reapaint kit for the P-51 of A2A's... I tryed to log into there site but it wont let me in.. Ive reset my pasword but no email was sent.. So I'm trying to see if any one may how copys of Blank textures of the P-51 Mustang with out markings..? Any chance you could ask around for me please??

Cheers Raven

Lewis-A2A
June 11th, 2010, 00:00
Hey Raven,

can you PM me your forum username please. Ill get you activated.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

peter12213
June 11th, 2010, 00:30
Sorry I'm no repainter, so I wouldn't know where to look I'm afraid! Sorry!

Lewis-A2A
June 11th, 2010, 00:40
You shouldnt have to be signed up in order to access the forums,

here is the paintkit from the P-51 forum;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=15000