PDA

View Full Version : here is the reply if no one else seen it my point is proven

Lima_15
May 11th, 2010, 00:27
heres what he wrote

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon14.gif The Superhornet is Shot. lol

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBARRYM%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 %20%20Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="State"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Firstly I’ve been serving in the RAAF for 25 years And have flown just about everything with wings. At times on my days off when I’m not Riding my Motorcycle or out and about I like to mess around with FS9 and FSX. I’ve been using Flightsim now since 2002.
<o:p> </o:p>
But that’s not why I’m here today. Most of my career I have flown the F/A-18A Hornet which most of you by now are well wear that is very much like the US Navy’s C model.
Most of our hornets where built in <st1:state w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Western Australia</st1:place></st1:state>.
Now I fly the New F/A-18F Block 30 basted at Amberley Air force Base here in <st1:state w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Queensland</st1:place></st1:state>.
Now being a pilot for a living my pick is this. I have a copy of the Vertical Reality Simulations Superbug And Personally I think even though it look Great with all the flashing pretty lights and sound going off the Model it self is! I repeat IS! Under powered. By and I’ll take a shot in the dark here, By about 20 to 30% of trust.
Flying the real thing you can turn and not stall at 80% thrust And nor can it Balls out in a turn like the VRS can.. Nor does it shimmy or shake at top speed… These are problems that no one seems to be willing to address and of fix..
So my suggestion is this. Superbug is one big bug.. the real thing is much more elegant a machine..
Cheers Sqn Led Raven 1<sup>st</sup> Sqn.

you guys can ban me if you like but theres my proff

tigisfat
May 11th, 2010, 00:29
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! you're going to get yourself into a mess even though you mean no harm. Please stop for your own good!!

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/forum%20commentary%20pictures/youtubemartinlawrencedr.gif

Quixoticish
May 11th, 2010, 00:30
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/6512/original/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Lima_15
May 11th, 2010, 00:30
you guys told me to give you proof theres my proof

tigisfat
May 11th, 2010, 00:31
OH GOD!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MARVIN GAYE!!!

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/forum%20commentary%20pictures/tumblr_ky10i79Wh71qzu6nxo1_500.jpg

Lima_15
May 11th, 2010, 00:33
Im done now with this issue just had to show proof an now that i have you guys wanna let it go , don't say show me proof if you dont want to finnish soming that you egged on

tigisfat
May 11th, 2010, 00:36
Im done now with this issue just had to show proof an now that i have you guys wanna let it go , don't say show me proof if you dont want to finnish soming that you egged on

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/forum%20commentary%20pictures/linda_what2.jpg

Willy
May 11th, 2010, 00:50
Okay, enough. Lima_15, you've been told to drop it and apparently you don't know how to listen.

harleyman
May 11th, 2010, 01:10

Well I hardly say proof is cause you say so..... But I'm not flight model expert myself.

Heres the real deal.....We don't allow attacks on developers here...

Stating your opinion is good, move on...Posting over and over about something that has nothing to do with SOH is just not needed..

We get your point..You think its incorrect..OK.SO ! maybe it is..Still So.

Ever buy anything in your life you thought you deserved more???

Did you go to your pastor to complain that your new cereal was not up to your expectations?

It serves no purpose here to keep pushing a point...We allowed your opinion..We allow all opinions if done tastefully..ONCE...beating a dead horse is pointless... We got ya the first time around.

Now...I will close the post.Its useless here.

I suggest you join the community and accept the fact that you think the flight modeling is incorrect and enjoy what SOH has to offer....

Thank you and enjoy yourself.......