PDA

View Full Version : Wilco BA609?

LonelyplanetXO
November 11th, 2008, 21:10
Hey all. Anyone got any publishable inside news on the upcoming Tiltrotor from Wilco? It must be progressing - I see a Youtube vid on the Wilco site and the model looks pretty complete in screenshots. I wondered if the VTOL Flight Model includes effects like Vortex Ring state which has plagued the V-22?
Anyways, wonderful to see Wilco still developing for FS9. One to look forward to! In the meantime check out this promo vid from Bell Augusta..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocOFM31lOIo&feature=related

LPXO

Lionheart
November 11th, 2008, 21:29
I think Bazz stated some time around Christmas, which is completely testing my abilities to be patient. I have wanted one of those for years.

Must..

Be.....

Patient........ arrghh...

Bill

LonelyplanetXO
November 11th, 2008, 21:34
Lol! Me too Bill. I almost took up Gmax out of frustration with the lack of a BA609... but there was no point, because no true VTOL FDE existed...until Rob Barendregt defied Microsoft & decreed otherwise :)

LPXO

Astoroth
November 11th, 2008, 23:23
because no true VTOL FDE existed...until Rob Barendregt defied Microsoft & decreed otherwise :)

LPXO

LMAO! Well put, LP!

As for patience, what the @#$% is that!!!

rcbarend
November 12th, 2008, 16:44
... but there was no point, because no true VTOL FDE existed...until Rob Barendregt defied Microsoft & decreed otherwise :)

LPXO

I guess I can interprete that statement as a compliment ? :costumes:

:ernae: Rob