PDA

View Full Version : Crazy cat attacks babysitter

tigisfat
May 6th, 2010, 23:04
This is the coolest cat I've ever seen in my life.

n18IjyMbt9g

Quixoticish
May 6th, 2010, 23:44
Guard kitty by the looks of things.

TARPSBird
May 7th, 2010, 00:13
Kitty would be getting launched across the room off the toe of my shoe if he attacked me like that.

Willy
May 7th, 2010, 01:00
I'd be stomping a mudhole in that cat.

dominique
May 7th, 2010, 01:53
If she was playing in the house the kind of music that goes with the clip, the cat is exculpated n my book.

BTW what kind of house has a video camera in the ceiling ?

Clarke123
May 7th, 2010, 03:57
:icon_lol:

Terry
May 7th, 2010, 04:30
If she was playing in the house the kind of music that goes with the clip, the cat is exculpated n my book.

A cat house!

Quixoticish
May 7th, 2010, 04:33

A lot of houses install security cameras (both obvious and hidden) when they leave their kids with babysitters.

tigisfat
May 7th, 2010, 05:17
A lot of houses install security cameras (both obvious and hidden) when they leave their kids with babysitters.

yeah....Something about the baby boomer Women remembering how they used to call their stoner boyfriends over as soon as the parents left made them want to get cameras once they had children. It's still illegal to surveill someone with a video camera without their expressed and written consent.

Snuffy
May 7th, 2010, 05:52
... It's still illegal to surveill someone with a video camera without their expressed and written consent.

Yep. That's hidden cam.

If the cameras are openly exposed and the subject knows they are in place, there is nothing illegal about it ... otherwise, every camera in every city street intersection is illegally placed and millions are being viewed illegally.

;)

There is nothing here that I recall seeing indicating the camera was hidden ...

a couple minor issues:

Houses don't install cameras, the people who occupy the houses install the cameras.

If you hit a cat with a hammer, IT will blink.

dominique
May 7th, 2010, 05:56
Houses don't install cameras, the people who occupy the houses install the cameras.

don't try to sneak in a 2nd amendment discussion here :icon_lol:
:bump:

brad kaste
May 7th, 2010, 08:08
Kitty would be getting launched across the room off the toe of my shoe if he attacked me like that.

Tarps,....I couldn't explain it better. At first,...I figured it's some sort of doctored up video piece making this passive cat into an aggressive one. Going to YouTube,...it appears legit. The woman is a baby sitter.
Needless to say,...if that cat went at me the way it did to her,....I'd be using my George Blanda drop-kick boot to launch the feline into the next room or beyond.

Toastmaker
May 7th, 2010, 09:00
Good kitty. . . show the skank who's boss -

:running:

tigisfat
May 7th, 2010, 17:18
If the cameras are openly exposed and the subject knows they are in place, there is nothing illegal about it ... otherwise, every camera in every city street intersection is illegally placed and millions are being viewed illegally.

In the US, they are illegal.....until cities pass laws specifically to allow 'just them' so that they can profit HUGELY off of the revenue the cameras generate. I'm a bit of an expert on this subject, these camera/ticket systems pay for themselves in around a week.

IMHO, it's rather predatory and sickening.

edit: Skank?! She looks like a nice girl.

N2056
May 7th, 2010, 17:23
Meet Mr. Steel Toed Boot! :d

Toastmaker
May 8th, 2010, 09:42
In the US, they are illegal.....until cities pass laws specifically to allow 'just them' so that they can profit HUGELY off of the revenue the cameras generate. I'm a bit of an expert on this subject, these camera/ticket systems pay for themselves in around a week.

IMHO, it's rather predatory and sickening.

edit: Skank?! She looks like a nice girl.

*sigh* it was a joke. . . I'm sure she's just the light of someone's life -

Navy Chief
May 8th, 2010, 10:02
My ex and I had, at one point, 33 cats (we had been involved with pet rescue).

In all our experiences raising all those cats, we never had one that behaved that crazy. Oh, there were some that were "not right in the head".............but nothing like that!

NC

Quixoticish
May 8th, 2010, 10:08
My ex and I had, at one point, 33 cats (we had been involved with pet rescue).

In all our experiences raising all those cats, we never had one that behaved that crazy. Oh, there were some that were "not right in the head".............but nothing like that!

NC

We had one that had a split personality. She hated water with a passion (like most cats) yet couldn't seem to stop herself jumping into the bath if someone was in it. Cue lots of hissing, scratching and an angry cat running a marathon around the house.

She was also quite an aloof cat during the day and didn't like to be touched or handled by people and would scratch, bite and often draw blood if you tried. Come night time she refused to sleep anywhere apart from in the bed with my better half and I and was the kindest, gentlest cat who never even complained if she was rolled on in the night.

I love cats, so much more fun than dogs.